Home At Last!

(sorry for not updating this book in a while guys hhhhh)

  Four paced around in the field. "What's Four doing?" Eraser asked, turning to Clock. 

"I honestly don't know." Clock answered in a worried tone. Four continued pacing, meanwhile, the contestants were getting worried. 

"F..Four," Tennis Ball started. "When is the next challenge?" 

Four just stared at him, shaking with sadness. "can't do it ..without X..." Four explained shakily. "Where's Golf Ball?" Pin asked. "I haven't seen her all day."

 "She said that she was going shopping." Tennis Ball answered. "But, now that you mention it, she has been gone for a pretty long time." His eyes widened.

"Do you think something happened to her?" Foldy suggested. Now, Tennis Ball started quivering with fear. "Now we've lost X and GB.." He whispered. "This can't be good.."

Four sighed. "X is probably dead because of me..." He thought, feeling sick inside. "I just want him back..." 

"W..What is that?" Eggy gasped. Four followed her gaze to the direction of the forest.

He saw a familiar yellow shape coming closer and closer. "That can't be..." He whispered. "I must be imagining this..." But Four knew that it was true.

Behind X was a red and grey shape. It looked sort of like Pin? But, Pin was here.

"Four!!" X squealed, embracing Four, not wanting to let go.  Four felt a strange sensation throughout his body. He blushed madly and cried for the first time in a long time. "Don't leave again, X.." He sobbed, pulling X closer. 

"Wait.." Coiny started. "Pin, is that..?" 

"Maple!!" Pin cried, hugging her daughter tightly. "What happened to you?" She stared in horror at Maple's missing point. "Peppermint happened..." Maple whimpered, holding onto her mother, as if she was a newborn baby. 

"Peppermint..." Coiny growled. "I can't believe him!"

"Coiny," Pin rested her hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure he had some reason for doing that."

Four could tell that she was trying so hard to convince herself that it was true. He turned back to X. "Where were you?" He asked frantically. "I was worried sick!"

"I stayed with Maple for a while." X explained. "Don't worry, she took good care of me!" X announced.

Four looked into X's adorable eyes. "Why is he so cute?" Four thought, trying hard to keep himself from blushing. 

"I'm glad to be back." X told Four, smiling. "I'm glad that you're back." Four told X feeling weird sensations all over again.

"F..Four.." Tennis Ball stammered, looking at the ground sadly. "Will you help me look for Golf Ball later?" 

Four felt something else that was strange. Was he feeling empathy for Tennis Ball? Four shook the thought away. He had never liked any of the contestants, so why start feeling bad for one of them now?

"Let's go to my house, X." Four suggested, leading X to his house.

(I hope you enjoyed the new chapter, guys!!! uwu)