"Into the Tunnel"

X felt dizzy. He blinked his eyes open. However, everything was blurred around him. He tried to stand, but his legs felt frozen. "Did I break my legs?" X thought, trying to strain his eyes to see into the darkness.

  When he could finally see, he made out a dark grey brick wall. "Where am I?" X asked out loud. His question echoed through the room. "Someone help!" He wailed.

  X stiffened as he heard footsteps. Someone was approaching him. He saw someone emerge from the darkness. "Pin?" He asked. Amusement sparked in the little object's gaze.

   "No!" She laughed. "I'm Maple!" The small object squeaked.

   "Maple?" X sounded confused. "Are you related to Pin?" Maple smiled at him.

   "Yes," She responded. "She is my mother." "What's your name, anyway?" Maple asked X.

    "I'm X." X responded in a somewhat dizzy voice. "Also, what brings you to my tunnels?" Maple asked him. X rubbed his head. Then, he turned back toward Maple. 

  "I don't know, honestly." X answered. "I was running, and I fell down here, I guess." His head continued to sting. 

  "I could get you some fresh water." Maple offered. "Just follow me!" 

 X smiled. "Maybe, I should stay here for a while." "I do need a break from Four." He thought, following Maple into the tunnel.