????

(The people who read my CoinPin fanfiction might know who's point of view this is...)

        I gasped heavily, as I finally dragged all of the berries that I was carrying into the tunnel. My small size definitely didn't help. "I wish that the others would help me gather food!" I grumbled to myself.

  "At least, we found this less deep entrance to the tunnel." I thought. "I was really tired of falling down through the other entrance." 

  "Is she back with the food yet, Silence?" A familiar voice echoed down the tunnel. 

   "Not yet, brother." Another voice answered. "I'm sure that she will be back soon." 

"They are so impatient!" I whispered. "Next time, they are getting food for me!"

   When I finally got to the little room that we had been digging for ourselves for a while, I was greeted by the two shadow figures, that I had decided to live with. "You know that I heard how impatient you were being, right?" I growled at them.

"Thanks a lot, Darkness!" Silence snarled at his brother. He snatched a rock in his shadowy tail, and flung it at Darkness.

 Darkness didn't seem to be fazed. "I see that you still have your aggressive nature, brother." His eyes glittered with amusement.  

I glared at them angrily. "You two are being immature!" I yelled at them. "You are fighting like children!"

  Silence rolled his eyes. "Says the child." He muttered. 

  "I was the one that sensed that those wolves were coming to steal our food last night!" I snapped at them. "Also, I was the one that tamed you!" "If I didn't, you would still be Needle's slaves."

  Neither of them responded. They opened their mouths to speak, but they realized that they could not argue with me. I smirked, but then felt a tingle throughout my entire body. 

  "I think someone fell into the tunnel!" I told the shadow figures, as I turned away from them, and sprinted toward the original entrance.