Chapter 2

Chapter 2: home
The same night                         
Aria Taylors

"Here we are." The boy said as he stopped the car. I unhooked myself from the seat and we both stepped out of the car.

"I never got your name." He brought up.

"I'm Aria." I introduced myself.

"I'm Chandler." He gave me a small smile as we got to his door. I smiled back and he unlocked his door and opened it.

I've never been in a house before. When he let me in, I was shocked. It was so nice in here. I peered around.

"Come upstairs so we can get you cleaned up." Chandler started walking upstairs. I just followed him.

He opened a door and there was an actual bed. I've never slept on an actual bed. Just a hard metal table.

"Come in here." He opened another door. It revealed a bathroom. He flipped the light switch on. I took a minute to observe.

He opened a cabinet under his sink and pulled out a bottle. He patted the counter, motioning me to sit on it. My eyebrows furrowed slightly, but I just sat on it like he wanted me to.

He knelt down to my legs.

"Have you ever used peroxide?" Chandler asked.

"No." I shook my head.

"It's going to sting a little." He grabbed a rag and poured some product on it. I nodded and he pressed it against one of the scrapes. I let out a small yelp as it bubbled on my leg, the burning hurting. A bottle in his shower fell and he looked back at it.

"Weird." He whispered to himself.

I just acted like I didn't do that.

"The burning means it's working." He assured as he saw me grip the edges of the counter. He did it to a few other cuts. I fixed my ponytail.

"Your clothes are a little dirty. I'll wash them for you." Chandler got up after he put band aids on my scrapes.

"What will I wear?" I stayed on the counter.

"You can wear my clothes." He shrugged. I hopped off of the counter. We made eye contact for a few seconds and I then broke it.

"Thank you for letting me stay here tonight." I thanked him. I knew that was polite.

"No problem." He smiled small at me. He was so nice.

"Is it okay if I use your shower, too?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's okay. I'll go get you something to wear. You can just give me what you have on and I'll wash them." Chandler left the bathroom. A few minutes later he came back with a shirt and sweatpants.

"They might be a little big but they'll work." He chuckled slightly. I

took my hair down, ruffling my hands in it.

"Thank you." I kindly and gently took them from his hands.

"You can use that towel right there. If you need anything just say my name." Chandler suggested.

I nodded my head and removed my shirt from my body, revealing my bra.

"Woah, what the hell are you doing?" He turned away quickly. My eyebrows knitted together.

"Taking my clothes off?" I gave him a confused look.

"You could've warned me." I don't know what I was supposed to warn him about. I always had to change in front of people.