Chapter 10

Chapter 10: taking care 

3 days later 

Aria Taylors 

"It's beautiful, Chandler." I gasped as he uncovered my eyes, revealing a bouquet of flowers. 

He smiled and kissed my temple as he was standing behind me as I was sat in a chair in the dining room. 

"Carnations and delphiniums, your favorites." He placed another kiss on my head. I smiled even wider and turned around in my chair. 

I didn't know just one person could make me this happy. Chandler leaned down and kissed my forehead. 

"I love them, thank you so much." I couldn't help but smile. 

"Hey... can I ask you a question?" Chandler asked as I stood up from the chair. 

"Yeah, go ahead." I moved my hair out of my face. 

"Can you show me what you can do?" He looked at me. 

"You've already seen-" "I know, but I just want to see it all." He was curious and I would be, too. 

"What do you want me to do?" 

"Can you move anything? Like cars and shit?" His eyebrows furrowed. 

"Yeah, it takes a lot of energy, though." I nodded. 

Chandler turned to the table and looked at the chair I was sitting in before I stood up. 

"Can you move that?" He pointed to it. I took a deep breath in. I look at the chair and moved it a few feet. The chair made a loud noise against the floor, making me cringe. 

"I love you." Was all I heard. 

"What?" I turned around to face him. I wasn't sure if I heard him correctly. 

"I love you." He looked a little amazed at his own words. 

"I know you don't know what those feelings are but I do. Come here, sit... I want to tell you something." Chandler motioned to the couch. I was still in awe, so I just sat on the couch. 

"Before we met, like a year and a half ago, I met this girl named Brianna. She was absolutely beautiful, I wanted to get to know her. When I did I thought 'oh my god, this girl is perfect'. Her and I dated for a year and I thought I loved her. When I found out she cheated on me, I was heart broken. I felt like I was never going to find love again. I was driving to her house to pour my heart out to her. I was going to tell her that I was pissed for what she did to me. Halfway through me driving, I realized I didn't love her like I thought I did. I was no longer mad. A few months later I run into you... and I saw you. I thought 'oh my god, this girl is absolutely beautiful.' But I remembered that's how I felt towards Brianna. But when I got to know you, it felt different. It felt like I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I felt like I needed to keep you with me. When I found out what you could do, I was hurt because you lied. I said some pretty mean things. That night I knew that I loved you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't stop thinking about the look on your face when I said those things. It crushed me. More than anything ever has. I thought about what I loved about you. Your gorgeous smile and your stunning eyes. I thought about every little thing that made me feel the way I did. I loved thinking about it." He went on and on. 

My lips parted a little. I wasn't exactly sure what to think. 

"I just.... you make me crazy." He whispered. My head was spinning with all this information. 

"Love?" I didn't understand how love felt. 

"Love is like you would die for the person. You would do anything to protect them. They mean more to you than anything. Love means never getting tired of someone. Love means whatever you feel it means." He explained. 

"I don't expect you to say you love me." He also said. I tried to process the meaning but I couldn't. 

"I- I don't understand. Why? Why me?" My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at him. Chandler smiled a little. 

"Because you're you. You're different, and that's completely okay. You're the most intelligent, funny, kind hearted, and beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. You care so much for me and I know you'd do anything for me. Just like I'd do anything for you." He tucked strands of hair behind my ear. 

I didn't know what to say. 

"You uh... you said you wanted to see what I can do?" I cleared my throat. Chandler smiled a little and nodded. 

I backed up a little, looking at the entire dining room. I stood there for a few seconds, taking so much energy to start lifting up the table and all the chairs around it. 

The flowers that Chandler had gave me started floating. 

"Wow... that's- it's amazing." Chandler looked around in awe. Every small detail in the kitchen just began to levitate and move around. 

It didn't take long for my nose to start bleeding, but something happened that's never happened before. My ears started bleeding. 

"Woah, aria, stop, you're bleeding." Chandler grabbed my shoulders. I could feel myself slowly draining my energy. I slowly and gently let everything back down. 

Chandler turned me to face him and he put his right hand on my left cheek. He wiped the blood from my nose with his left hand. 

"Does that happen every single time?" He asked. I just nodded. "My ears have never bled before." My voice cracked from the lack of energy. 

"Sit down, baby." Baby. 

He's never called me that before. This caused flutters in my heart. Chandler lead me to the kitchen and made me sit on the counter by the sink. 

He turned the tap on, running a rag underneath it. He turned the faucet off and slowly wiped the blood away that was running down the side of my head. 

His face showed concern. I smiled a little bit. He was so caring. 

One of his hands was cradling my face as he carefully removed the blood. He then wiped off the remaining blood from my nose. 

"How did I get so lucky to find you?" He softly asked himself. 

"I should be asking myself that. If it weren't for you I would be wandering the streets." I crossed my ankles. 

"No, I'm sure someone else would've gotten you help." Chandler shook his head. 

"But you were there first. I'm glad you were." I rested my hand on his. 

"Me too, aria. Me too." 

I love them