Chapter 14

Chapter 14: A "Normal" Day

Monday

Aria Taylors

I woke up in Chandlers room. His arms tightly around my waist, and his face nuzzling in my hair. What a dork.

"Chandlerrrrrrr" I said, attempting to wake him up for hell- I mean school.

"5 more minutes," He whined.

"Thats 5 less minutes of morning kisses then." I said getting up. All of a sudden, I feel a hand pull me back down.

"Who said I can't get 5 more minutes in bed and morning kisses at the same time?" Chandler smirked with his eyes shut.

I smiled and gave in. Smiling as he kissed me on my fourhead, down to my nose, to my jawline, then to my neck, leaving the want of his lips on mine last.

"Okay okay, now we need to get up for school. We're gonna be late." I said getting up.

-

Chandler got ready quicker than I did, surprisingly with the amount of time he spent in bed. While I was putting on my mascara and doing my eyebrows (( fact- thats how I do my make up irl. Only mascara and brows )).

"Come onnnnnnnn" Chandler said walking jn handing me a bagel with cream cheese, "You dont need all that make up." Loosely putting an arm around my waist while taking a bit of his bagel.

"People are cruel. Make up is needed." I said finishing up. "Ready?" I turn around facing him, ready to leave.

"Yep." He said, popping the P. Twirling the car keys in his hand.

-

We arrived at school. My stomach turning thinking about what people will say about Chandler and I dating AND living in the same house.

Chandler intertwined his fingers in mine as we walked in. Immediately, that rachet boy Dylan walked over.

"Nice to see you again, Aria. Been a while." He said, walking off. I noticed something... off... about him. His eyes were like, they changed but just got done changing so you can barley see.

As soon as he was far enough, I looked at Chandler. "He is one of them." I spoke softly.

"What?" He looked confused.

"H-his eyes. They turned orange." I said, shocked.

"Shit." I heard Chandler whisper under his breath.

I am so sorry I haven't been updating and I'm sorry this was a short chapter. I have been busy with getting ready to go back to school on the 6th and it's been CRAZY.