Chapter 11

Chapter 11: A New Day

A Day Later // Saturday

Aria Taylors

I woke up in my Chandlers bed today from him kissing my shoulder and neck from behind. His arms were around my waist. It felt so mutual, normal almost. I didn't mind it, I wasn't complaining. The sun beaming in through the sheer curtains and the smell of fresh air from the fan in the window blowing air  from the outside in smelt amazing.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" Chandler said sitting up a little bit to see my face.

"Yeah. But lay back down here, you were keeping me warm." I pouted.

"Awww, is my baby cold." He taunted and mimicked in a joking matter.

"Yeah." I said sleepily and pouty.

"Alright. We can't stay in bed for so long. I have plans for us today." Chandler said.

"What are we doing?" I asked confused, turning around to face him.

Before he said anything, he made sure I was close to him so he can give me a proper good morning kiss. My stomach filled with butterflies and twisted around. "Well. I was thinking we can do a bunch of things today you never tried." Chandler said a little excited but still tired.

"Like sushi?" I said with glowing eyes. I've never had sushi but always had mixed opinions about it because I've heard its gross and I've heard its good.

"Yeah. Like sushi. But not for breakfast." He giggled. I love it when he giggles. "Have you ever had bacon and eggs?"

"Eggs yes, bacon no. My father never allowed me to have it, too "fattening." I said, mimicking his annoyinng voice thag continues to play in my head throughout the day.

*At breakfast at iHop (or iHob if youre THAT person)*

Chandler sat poking at his food for a second. Something was on my mind and I couldn't figure out what.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, taking another bite of the delicious bacon.

"Did you ever think of not using your powers?" He asked me, "I think they're cool but, I don't know if you should use them." He finished.

"I mean, I tried to once to fool my dad, back at the laboratory, to pretend they disappeared and let me go.. that didn't work out so well." I said disappointed.

"When you used then that day.. was it on purpose?" Chandler asked.

"All in self defense, yes." I said, poking at my eggs and eating them.

"Well, today is a new day. Try not using them. They make me worry." He said firm.

"Why do they worry you?" I said chuckling a little.

"Because.. your ears bled. You said they've never done that before. And you get dizzy. I'm scared one day you'll pass out from it and not wake up." He said taking a drink, "Plus, you said you wanted to be as normal as possible right?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then we both should agree not to use them." He asked and I nodded in reply while taking a bite of my scrambled eggs.