Chapter 3

Chapter 3: the morning

Aria Taylors

"Why the hell do you have that girl you don't know at your house?!" They woke me up.

My eyes fluttered open. I saw Chandler and two other boys standing infront of the bed.

"I kinda know her. Her name is Ari." They hadn't realized I was awake.

"You're insane. She could've killed you." One of the boys smacked his shoulder.

"She wouldn't have killed me. She doesn't have anywhere to stay and she's really nice. Maybe if you got to know her, you wouldn't be so quick to judge." He defended me.

"What's her last name, Chandler?" One of the boys crossed his arms.

"I... I don't know. But-"

"But nothing, you don't know who she is. She could be dangerous." Ouch

"She'd not. If she wanted to hurt me, she would've done it already." He stood up for me. I cleared my throat. All boys turned to me.

"Okay well... I guess I'll get going now. Chandler I really appreciate you letting me stay here." I stood up.

"No, no. You stay. It's fine. They're both mouth breathers." He gave them a glare.

"Mouth breathers?" I raised a brow.

"It's an insult." Chandler summed it up.

The two boys looked at me plainly.

"This is insane." One of them shook their head.

"When your mom finds out about this-"

"She can't do a thing because I live on my own and it's my choice." Chandler stopped his friend.

"Aria, this is Sam and Gray." Chandler pointed to each of them. I just stood there, silent.

"Where do you come from?" Sam turned to me.

"Uh... here." I gave him a sort of confused expression.

"Okay that's all I got." He backed out of the conversation.

"I'm so sorry about them. They're paranoias." He said. I just nodded.

"She'd wearing your clothes." Gray pointed out.

"Yeah I know. I had to was hers because they were dirty. Guys it was no big deal." Chandler crossed his arms.

"Just relax. She's fine." He add. The boys looked at me.

"You better not kill my friend or so help me I will hunt you down." Sam sneered at me.

"I'm not a serial killer." I murmured.

"We don't know that." Gray shot back. I sighed and looked at Chandler, tilting my head.

"Guys stop. She's a normal teenager. Just let it go." Chandler snapped.

The boys let out a breath of air.

"Anyway, what'd you want?" Chandler changed the topic.

"Gray left his controller over here." Sam ran his fingers through his hair. I just looked towards the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Chandler questioned as I walked to it.

"I have to use the bathroom." I softly spoke. Chandler just nodded and I entered the bathroom and closed the door.

I didn't have to use the bathroom. But I was uncomfortable.

I looked in the mirror. I looked like a mess. I fixed my ponytail and turned the faucet on. I splashed some water on my face.