Chapter 5

Chapter 5: frozen yogurt

3 days later

Aria Taylors

I sat on the counter in the kitchen.

Chandler should be home within the next 10 or so minutes. I was so insanely bored. My legs swung slightly and I leaned my hard back a bit.

I hopped down from the counter and looked at a few things. He had a salt shaker out.

I looked at it and it lifted up into the air. I wanted to see how long I could hold it up. I leaned my hands against the counter and concentrated hard.

I felt blood slowly come out of my nose and I reached up, wiping it away, but still concentrating.

I heard the door start to unlock and I quickly dropped the salt and went to the sink to wash the blood off my hand.

"Hey." I heard as the door opened. I looked back at it as I washed my hands.

"Hi." I greeted him.

I quickly rinsed my hands off and then turned the faucet off. I dried my hands on the hand towel.

"You look stressed." He had a bummed out look on his face. He set his bag down.

"I am stressed." He rubbed his face with his hands.

"Why, what happened?" I moved towards him. He watched me as I got close to him.

"Exams." He whispered.

"Tests..." my heart dropped. I knew they weren't the same texts, but they were still probably bad if he was stressed.

"Yeah, tests... they suck." He groaned.

"I'm sorry... hey, at least you're home now so I'm not bored out of my mind." I smiled at him. He lightly smiled and shook his head.

"Selfish." He joked.

"Mouth breather." I joked back with a little smile. He chuckled.

"Okay well... um... do you wanna go out and get frozen yogurt so you're not in here all day?" He asked, holding his keys up.

"Yeah... sure." I nodded.

"Alright, lets go." He hinted for me to follow him. We left out the front door and got into his car.

"Have you ever had frozen yogurt?" Chandler closed his door.

"Nope." I crissed my legs and turned my head to face him.

"You're missing out. It's so good you're going to love it." He turned the car on and started to drive.

"And what if I don't like it?" I asked.

"You will. Everyone loves frozen yogurt." He kept his eyes on the road.

"We'll see." I looked out the windshield for a second and then back at Chandler.

He was such an interesting sight.

"My friends and I go to the frozen yogurt place occasionally." He said.

"Oh so it's that cool. Cool enough for you and your friends." I teased.

"Of course it is." He giggled.

I turned my head back to the front while he was talking and just as I did, a car swerved out of its lane into ours.

"Chandler!" I gasped. He went to step on the car brake but I focused on the car and then it swerved out of the way, then stopping completely.

"Holy shit. That was so scary. Are you okay?" Chandler breathed out.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I realized I was gripping the seat. I let go of it and Chandlers brows furrowed.

"What?" I noticed the look on his face.

"Your nose, it's bleeding." He pointed out.

I reached up with my fingers and touched my upper lip and pulled my fingers away to see drops of blood on my fingers.

I just wiped it away.

"It's fine." I tried to take his attention away from it.

"How did the car swerve out of the way so fat?" Chandler peered out of the windshield before driving away.

"I have no idea." I trailed off. I knew. Obviously.

"Well there goes my scare for the day... anyway, as I was saying. Yes, ot's cool enough for me... and it's cool for you, too... that's why I'm taking you there." He had a small smile off his face.

I felt myself grin uncontrollably. I noticed that my cheeks felt hot. Chandler smiled as he looked at me.

A few minutes went by and we parked infront of a placed called.

Yo-Fro Frozen Yogurt.

"Clever name." I mumbled jokingly.

"It is clever." Chandler emohansized.

I rolled my eyes playfully. Chandler smmiled and we got out of the car.

"Aria, welcome to the wonderful world of fro-yo."

Hours later

"It's not funny, Aria." Chandler whined.

"It's hilarious." I was laughing at the old story Chandler was telling me about.

"You're just mean." He playfully rolled his eyes.

I smiled and looked at him. Chandler turned his head to make eye contact with me.

His eyes slowley went down then back up.

I couldn't help but keep the smiled glued on my lips.

"So, did you like the forzen yogurt?" He asked very lowly. I nodded.

"Yeah... yeah I did."

Chadler layed down on his back on the bed, his hands resting underneath his head. His eyes trailed to look at me.

I watched this action. He looked so... I couldn't explain it.

My heart raced and I questioned why I felt like that. I thought maybe I was getting sick.

"So uh... what time is it?" I looked away as I cleared my throat.

"10:30." Chandler checked out the clock.

"Oh, I should let you go to bed... you have school tomorrow." I stood up from the rolley chair.

"So?" Chandlers voice spoke out. I stopped and looked at him.

"You have to get up early in the morning." I shook my head. Chandler slightly chuckled.

"Okay mom." He teased.

"Well maybe if you get sleep you won't be so stressed." I shrugged.

Chandler sat up and moved his hair from his face.

"You're probably right but... you're entertainting. I like talking to you." His lips shaped to a smirk.

"So come back. Sit down. Let's talk."

It seems so sexual but it's not.