Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Chapter 8: surprise 

1 week later 

Aria Taylors 

I heard the front door open and close. I looked over and Chandler had a smile on his face. 

"Happy much?" I stood up from the couch and walked towards him.

"Yes I am. I have a surprise for you." Chandler put his backpack down. 

"I don't really like surprises." I joked. 

"You'll love this one. You're going to school starting on Wednesday." Chandler told me. 

"What? How did you-" 

"It was easy, I worked my way around it. I told them that you're living with me and you've been homeschooled and you're enrolled." He summed it up. 

"Which also means you'll be around people and you can live a normal life." He added. I smiled a bit. 

"Chandler, that's amazing, thank you." I've always wanted to go to school. 

"You're welcome." He grinned. 

Wednesday 

"Aria, come on, wake up." I heard a soft voice call in my ear. 

I bent my knees and opened my eyes. Chandlers dark figure was crouched by my bed. 

It was such a beautiful sight to wake up to. Chandler made me feel in such a way I couldn't explain. 

I felt the corners of my mouth curve up. 

"Come on, you've got to get ready for school." Chandler stood up. I groaned and stretched my body out. 

I then sat up and moved my hair out of my face. I heard Chandler chuckle slightly. 

I stood up and Chandler was already ready. 

"Do you always have to get up this early?" I stretched my arms . 

"Yes. Now pick out some clothes, do your hair or whatever, get something to eat, brush your teeth and then we'll get going." Chandler put his hands on my shoulders. 

I nodded and stretched again. Chandler watched me, a small smile appearing on his face. 

I went to my drawers and sliding one open. I bent down and picked out a gray long sleeved shirt that was tight and showed a little bit of my stomach, a black pair or skinny jeans that had 2 rips in the knees and all white shoes with a vans logo on the back. 

I left the room and went to the bathroom. 

I changed my clothes and looked in the mirror. I looked fine. I just fixed up my hair and sighed. I was exhausted. 

"Hey Chandler, I'm not that very hungry, don't worry about breakfast." I called out as I picked up my toothbrush. 

I started to brush my teeth and then the bathroom door opened. I turned my head to look at the door and Chandler had a granola bar in his hand. 

I thought it might've been for him, but when I finished brushing my teeth, he gently grabbed my hand and placed the granola bar in it. 

"You'll get hungry, trust me." He whispered. His body was incredibly close to mine. 

Our faces were only inches apart, giving me a twisting feeling in my stomach. I moved my eyes to look at his. 

His eyes trailed down for a second, then they looked back up.