Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Do It.

The Next Day

Aria Taylors

Thunder roared throughout the night. A bunch of crashes and bangs came from the dark and cold outside. Lightning zaps the driveway and the street in front of our house. Chandler was cuddling with me on the couch in front of the fireplace with the power being out and all.

"You scared?" Chandler asked, "The lightning is getting stronger and brighter." He added.

"No.. but we need to do what we need to do." I was about to continue but from a distance out the window I see a green lightning bolt strike.

"What the hell?" Chandler said. "What was that."

We rushed down the street to see that boy with the electric green eyes from class being shocked by lightning. He passed out.

"Holy-." Chandler said, "Aria, go see if he's okay and I'll start CPR." He said, fighting to keep this stranger alive.

He eventually wakes up.

"Where am I?" He said.

"Okay dude. Jigs up. I know you're different. I saw the eyes change in class." I said. He acted surprised but gave in because we already knew. No point in lying now.

"I'm James." He said ((hi sisters, sorry)). Getting up and shaking our hands.

"So.. you have a power too?" Chandler asked.

"Lets go inside and talk about this.." James finishes.

-

James was extremely nice! He explained to us that basically his eyes turning electric green was because of his powers. His weren't like mine where he can make things float. James was a math genius. You say a grade 12 algebra problem when we're in 10th grade, he solves it in less then 5 seconds.

"The lightning, Aria- it helps." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You said you're trying to stop using your powers, correct?" He confirmed, I nodded. "Lightning stops it from getting stronger and progressing. I've been doing this since a month ago whenever a storm happens. My mathmatic skills are slacking and turning me normal again." He finished.

Chandler took it all it and understood every word of it. "Aria?" He asked me, seeing if I want to do it.

"We need to. It's my last chance." I said.

"How strong are your powers, Aria?" He asked, feeling my bracial pulse.

"I umm.. I don't know." I said just about to get cut off.

"Your pulse is beating fast. You need to do this now or it wont work." James said.

-

We all ran outside. Lightning striking us and almost hitting us every .2 seconds.

"Do it." Chandler says, about to let me go. "Wait!" He pulls me close. "I love you." He says planting a kiss on my lips.

"I love you too." I said, in case this doesn't succeed.

The lightning hit me. So hard I immediately fell to the ground passing out.

-

"Shit, shit shit! James help!"

"Her pulse slowed down, her heart is beating, she'll be oka—."

-

I woke up in my bed in Chandler's house. He was sitting on the chair ((OOF)) across the room, elbows rested on his knees and chin rested in his hands.

His head darted up as he noticed my movements.

"Aria? Are you okay!" He rushed over, feeling my head, pulse, heart beat, and breathing patterns. I never felt better to be honest.

"I feel.." Whats the word, "weak. In a good way." I said, smiling small.

"That's good. Stay here, I'm going to get you some water!" Chandler said, darting out the door.

He was acting like a doctor. Now THATS an outfit I'd pay to see him in.

He came back with a water bottle of water.

"Drink this." He said, unscrewing the lid for me to drink it.

-

A few hours later I was up and moving. James stayed the night and slept on the couch to make sure I was okay. I took one hell of a hit out there.

This was a little basic but I'm having a little bit of a writers block right now.
Sorry LMFAO.