Bonus: A Day Of Miracle

Warm rays of the morning sun strayed into the bedroom, illuminating the space with a bright glow of light gold hues. 

Feeling the heat kissing his skin, River slowly peeled his eyes open, his gaze seeking his wife as always. 

Stunning. 

Gorgeous.

A smile seamlessly drew his lips upward and his heart sighed in happiness. 

Even after two years of marriage, the sight of Serena splayed across his chest, hair wild and tangled, pink lips parted a bare whisper, a smooth leg hooked around his, was truly a heaven of his making. 

He could never get his fill of his wife and every day was another awaiting to create more memories together. 

He lifted his hand to trace a finger down her cheeks, loving the feel of her soft skin. It became almost like a ritual to wake up and simply admire Serena first thing in the morning.

He would memorize every detail of her face, even though it was already committed to his memory. He would run a gentle hand across her cheek and into her hair. Then he would press sweet kisses onto her temple, his lips lingering on her skin until Serena would stir. Like right now. 

"Good morning, my beautiful wife," River greeted in content as Serena's body wiggled into a stretch and turned on her back.

Returning her husband's smile, Serena pulled back with a "good morning, my handsome husband." 

It was sickening, really. But in all the good ways.To start off the day with positivity, love and happiness. 

And of course with some lazy, -often times than not- intense morning sex. 

What better way to wake up. Serena sighed as she felt his fingers dance and tease along her neck to her tits. A relaxed sigh escaped her as River nuzzled against her side. 

His mouth found the delicate curve of her neckline, reclaiming his marks there and filled his palm with her perky, fucking sexy tit. Round and round, he squeezed before he tugged at her nipple, teasing it into a sharp bead. One his mouth watered to roll and suck.

Serena hissed, her nipple feeling more tender and sensitive these days. A jolt of pain flittered before pleasure consumed her body, sending sparks right to her clit. 

Pressing her legs together, Serena wanted to ease that ache that begged to be filled and used. Needed to be stretched by the rock-hard shaft currently rubbing against her thigh.

"God, I need you to fuck me," Serena moaned when River continued his ministrations in stringing her body to a high only he can bring. 

"Is that so?" River chuckled hoarsely, his own need to bury himself into her growing by the second. He swore he could smell the sweet, musky scent of her arousal, which only maddened him further.

"Yes," Serena breathed out. "Either you fuck me or I'll take matters into my own hand."

"I'd like to see you try."

His smugness was a challenge that Serena would very like to tackle. She knew just what to do to drive him crazy. 

Looking straight into those endless blue eyes of his, Serena lifted her hand to her mouth, two fingers traced over her lips before sucking on them. 

A groan rumbled from River's chest and his hard-on twitched painfully.

That mouth. That sweet, sinful mouth of hers. That sweet, sinful mouth that looked so fucking good with his cock buried deep inside.