Social Studies

We were watching a video in Social Studies. I don't like S.S. That much cause of all the remembering and work you have to do.

So when we watch videos in S.S. I get excited cause we don't have to do work. I usually don't pay attention to the video I usually just stare off into space thinking about C/N. He's so hot and attractive.

I get goosebumps every time he's around me. I also sit in the back of the classroom. I like it back here. But I don't like that I'm close to the door.

So while I was "watching the video" the door opened and someone came in really quickly I guess so no one should see them. But I always do:) I try to see who it is and I see C/N? Crying? In a corner?

Why would he come to social studies? He's supposed to be in earth science. Not that I know his schedule;) I look over and we make eye contact.

So no one sits around me so I'm kind of a loner:) When he sees me he razes over to my desk and hugs me while kneeling down on the floor.

Now his head is in my chest and I'm just really confused. I pull his head away and cup his face with my hands. Then I say " what's wrong C/N?"

My heart breaks seeing him like this. He had tears running down his check. "Uuumm well I was in earth science and me and my table were talking and one of the bully's said that my lips were all chapped and that no one would ever want to kiss me and he also said that no one will love me and not even my family."

And he put his head right back into my chest. Then I said "well why did you come to me?" I felt very bad for the kid so I started rubbing his back.

He lifted his head up and said "well.....ummmmm..." and I cut him off by saying "hey you don't worry about it ok? From my opinion I think your lips look soft and perfect."

I can't believe I said that. I'm such a idiot!! Then he said "really Y/N?" I new this was the time so I gently grabbed his face and pulled him closer and kissed him on his soft, amazing, perfect pink lips! I don't know what those bully's were thinking.

His lips felt so soft and gentle. I could feel his arms rapping around my waist and it felt like he was bringing me closer to his safe, warm, cozy, hot body!

I just realized that he stopped crying. Thank goodness!! I can't believe he kissed back!! He's such a amazing and outgoing kid and so nice to everyone.

I would of beat those bully's butts if I was there. How can they say those such hash words to my angle. His skin is so soft and sooth! Just how I like it;)

He pulled apart and put his soft lips up to my ear and softly brushed them on the tip of my ear.

I had so many shivers down my back now. Then he whispered "thanks for making me feel better,

I really did enjoy that and to answer your question, I came to YOU cause I like you no no no I love you Y/N!"

And after he said those beautiful words he lightly kissed the same spot were he brushed them.

He then came back to face me and I lightly grabbed his face and pulled it closer so our lips were lightly brushing each other's and in between kiss I said "I. *kiss Love. *kiss. You *kiss too *kiss.