Not laughing

R/N = Rivals name
Y/N= your name
F/N= friends name

————————————————————————

I walked into my first period class of the first day of school. Is R/N in here? Is F/N in here? Is C/N in here?

I sighed at what I saw. F/N isn't in here but R/N and C/N is in here.

I walked into class and stared walking down the aisle but R/N tripped me. I fell to the ground. I was so embarrassed.

Everyone was laughing except for C/N. He got up from his seat and grabbed my hands and helped me up and looked into my eyes, I did the same.

Then I said "thanks C/N." And he smiled and nodded and said "welcome." And smiled his cute smile.  R/N just huffed and rolled her eyes. Then I finally found a seat and sat down.

I walked out of class staring at C/N run his fingers through his beautiful hair. I sighed happily and dreamed of me doing it.

But he would probably pick R/N than me to date.

I walked into lunch and sat down next to F/N and she smiled and said "HEY GIRLLLL....so have you noticed that C/N has gotten hotter over the summer?"

And I smiled and said "yeah I have." And winked at her. And we both bursted our laughing. Than I said "so today in homeroom R/N tripped me while I was walked down the aisle but then C/N got out of his seat and helped me up."

And her mouth was wide open than she started jumping up and down. I giggled and laughed. I look over and stare at C/N.

Not to be a creep or anything but I could never get tired of that face. Then R/N walked over to me and F/N and sat down at our table and said "do you like C/N huh?"

And I got so red and said "don't you dare say anything!" And she laughed and said "watch me." And I go angry and punched her right in the face.

She got back up and punched me back. Then C/N came over and stood in between us. And yelled "that's enough R/N!!"

And she looked shocked. I was still on the ground and C/N looked over to me with a sad expression and walked over to me and helped me up.

Then the principal came into the cafeteria and said "R/N! C/N! Y/N! In my office now!" And I sighed.

Principals office

They we were all 3 of us sitting in her office. Then C/N stood up and said "Y/N didn't do anything R/N is the person who started it!"

And then R/N stood up and said "that's so not true!" And I stood up and said "yeah you were gonna-" I didn't wanna say it cause C/N was in the room.

Then R/N said "I was gonna what?" And smiled evilly. I rolled my eyes and sighed and said

"R/N said that she was gonna tell C/N I like him and so i punched her in the face." And I sighed and C/N looked at me with a shocked expression and said "you like me?"

And I rubbed my arm and nodded and he immediately hugged me and whispered "I like you too."

And I smiled and hugged him back.  And I'm really thankful that C/N didn't laugh when I fell.