Shopping

Me and my friends are going to the mall today. I'm so excited. I hope we meet some cute boys there. Cause we all know I'm single af. 

We walked into the entrance and it was huge. There was SO many stores! My friends dragged me into Forever 21 and we were trying on all these different clothes.

I found a really cute top and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around and faced with the cutest guy ever!

I immediately blushed and he kind of did too. Then I said "hey." And he put his fingers through this hair and said "hey."

And I could feel my knees get weak. Than he said "what's your name?"

And I said "it's Y/N you?" And he said "it's C/N." And I felt butterflies running in my stomach.

Than his friends introduced themselves to my friends and we decided to go to the Laser tag place in the mall.

Me and C/N were on a team and the rest were on another team. We started and I was a very good hider. I found the most epic spot. It kind of looked like a cave inside.

I got in and waited for something to come. Then I hear footsteps coming towards me.

I got my *fake* gun ready and then they jumped out at me and then I realized it's C/N.

I sighed in relief. He then asked "hey this looks like a pretty dope place can I come in?"

And I shrugged and said "sure." And so he crawled in and sat next to me. And it was a awkward silence.

Than he asked "so......have you ever been close to a guy before?" And I giggled and said "yeah I guess."

Than he scooted closer and said "what about now?" And I nodded and he scooted even closer to where our bodies were touching.

We stared at each other with such passion. He started leaning in and so did I. Then I felt his soft pair of lips on mine.

I cupped his cheeks and brought him closer. He rapped his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer.

I started tangling my fingers in his soft hair and really enjoying the moment. I guess you could say that I'm not single any more!