The Dance

F/N=friends name
C/N= crushes name
Y/N= your name

————————————————————————

Me and F/N were picking out different dresses from my closet. "Hey Y/N what about this one?"

She said as she held up a dress to her body. I smiled and said "oh F/N that's perfect!!"

And she smiled and went into the bathroom to change. Tonight my school is having a dance. I'm really scared.

I really want to dance with C/N but I'm pretty sure he'll ask some other prettier chick than me.

F/N says I'm gorgeous but I see other wise. Me and C/N are in totally different friend groups. I rarely talk to him.

I then saw F/N come out of the bathroom and I'm being honest she looks way prettier than me. I give her a thumbs up and she smiles and does her hair.

I pick my dress and go into the bathroom to change and then do my hair.

At school

We go in the cafeteria and there is so many kids. I see F/N has already found her crush and is talking with him.

I look over and I see C/N surrounded by girls. I sigh knowing that I'm not gonna be dancing with him tonight or ever.

I sit down at one of the tables and rest my hand under my chin. I look down at the blank table.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see C/N!!! I go red than he sits down next to me.

Then he starts speaking "why are you at a table alone?" And I sigh and say "well I know my crush won't dance with me so what's the point?"

And he nods and I sigh. Then I ask "why aren't you over there with your friends?"

And he says "well I saw my crush was alone and wanted to make her feel better." I nodded then looked around the room and noticed that there was no one that was alone except for me.

I went even redder. Then he says "so Y/N do you wanna dance?" And I look up at him and smile and take his hand.

As we walk over I say "so I'm your crush?" And he nods. I'm shook. Then we got to the dance floor and a slow song started playing. He put his hands on my hip and I put my hands around his neck.

He suddenly pulled me closer so now I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I was dreaming of this day my whole life.

Then I whispered in his ear "you know what? I like you too." And he smiled and turned pink on his cheeks.

He's so adorable when he does it. I look in to his eyes while we sway to the music. Then I felt something soft on my lips and then realized I was kissing my crush.