Arcade

Y/N's POV:

I sat in my bed and bored. I couldn't think of anything to do.

My phone buzzed and I got a text from Y/F saying "hey Y/N do you wanna maybe go to the arcade with me, I'm bored."

I smiled and texted back "yeah sure." And I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. I went to the draw that had a lot of quarters in it.

I grabbed a hand full and headed to my bike outside. It was a pretty nice day out. I thought while riding to the arcade.

Once I got there F/N was waiting outside for me. I waved at her and she waved back with a big smile.

I parked my bike and hugged her and we went in. We played so many games. It was so fun. I loved his one game called street fighter but I'm really bad at it.

I asked F/N if she could help me and show me how but she was bad at it to. I leaned on the game frustrated and a little annoyed that I couldn't figure out the game.

Then I heard someone come up behind me. They said "you need help sweet cheeks?" I turned around and C/N was standing there looking hot as ever.

My eyes went wide. I then said "yeah, ummm I can't really figure out how to beat the-" he cut my words off by placing his index finger on my lips.

Then he said "sh sh sh I know now let me help you." I was in awe.

He just touched his finger to my lips. I turned around and stared at the game then put my hands on the controls and he put his hands on top of mine and helped me through the game.

This was a dream come true!! My back is touching his chest. This is amazing. Then after "I" beat the game I turned around and stared into his eyes and said

"thanks C/N for helping beat the game." And then he whispered "don't mention it hot stuff."

And then I asked "what can I do for you in return?" I rubbed the back of my neck. Then he whispered "nothing."

And kissed my check. Then he winked at me and left the arcade with his friends.