The sleepover

Today I have the sleepover. Oh boy:( i told everyone that was coming to come at 7:00pm. I was really nervous because usually it's just me and my girls.

But one of best friends brother is coming. She asked if he could come and my mom said yes for some reason. His name is C/N. And I have a huge crush on him.

So now we are going to be sleeping in the same room. My hands are sweaty just thinking about it.  It's 6:54pm. OMG!! At this point I'm panicking. Then I heard the door bell.

I looked out the window and sure enough they were all here. I opened the door and let them up to my room. We decided to play truth or dare. F/N asked F/N.

"Truth or dare?" She picked "dare." Then F/N said "I dare you to kiss C/N." I was shocked. OMG. They leaned in and kissed.

My heart feel off a quarry. I tried my hardest to hold back the tears. After truth or dare we decided to just go to sleep. "Good night everyone." I said. And they all said "goodnight Y/N."

1 hour later

I woke up, I sat straight up, tears rolling down my cheeks. I had a nightmare. It was awful. My whole body was shaking.

I tried to go back to sleep but nothing worked. Then I saw someone sit up and say "Y/N? What are you doing up at this hour?"

I was confused. "Who are you?" I asked. "C/N." They said. My cheeks were red. But he couldn't see them. "Oh ummm I kind of just had a nightmare that's all."

Then he said "you had a nightmare? Ummm do you need comforting, but like not in a weird way?" "Idk I guess."

This was my only chance probably. Then I heard foot steps and then felt a hand on mine. I knew it's was C/N because we were the only two up.

Then he led me over to his sleeping bag. He got in and said "it's ok, I don't bite." And winked. I smiled and giggled. And got in as well.

It's wasn't a weird silence but a comforting silence. I didn't want it to be to awkward so I turned away from him. But it was weird that he didn't say to take my pillow.

So we are sharing one. I don't mind. I thankfully stopped shaking. A few seconds later I could feel something coming around my waist. Then I realized that it was his arms.

And pulled me closer. And I could feel him snuggling his face into my back. Is my back that comfortable? I giggled.

Then once I new he was asleep I turned around to face him. The moon light lighted up his face. I could see his face now perfectly.

I hesitated before I touched his cheek with my finger. His skin was so soft and smooth. And sure he had a little acne but that was ok.

So do I and I guess that makes us even. I scooted closer. So now our faces were inches apart. Then out of no where.

He lifted his hands from my waist and to my cheeks and leaned in closing the space between us. His perfect lips touched mine.

I was shocked at first because I thought he was asleep but I guess not:) then he broke apart. I whimpered cause I wanted more of his soft and smooth lips. 

He then said "hey it's ok, your get more." Then I smiled and asked "I thought you were asleep?"

Then he said "I wasn't but I couldn't resist when you touched my cheek, I just had to."

Morning

When I woke up I could feel C/N's arms still around my waist. I also could see flashes of camera going off. WAIT WHAT!!!

I sprinted up and saw that everyone was up and was taking photos of me and C/N while we were sleeping.

Then I said "what the heck guys!" Then they said "oh come on Y/N, it's so adorable!" I rolled my eyes and smiled.