Kidnapped

It was dark............and scary............and I didn't know where I was......
There was a blind fold rapped around my eyes.

I was in a T-shirt and jeans. I shivered like crazy. It was so cold.

I was so cold. I was sitting in a Metal chair and my arms and legs were tied down. I don't remember much. 

I heard footsteps coming closer to me. My heart rate started to go up. Then the footsteps stopped.

Then I felt someone take the blind fold off. I looked up and there was a man that looked around my age and let me tell you, he was attractive.

He had hair that looked so smooth and curly at the same time. I just wanted to run my fingers through it.

He looked at me and studied my body. Then he smirked and said "do you know why your here beautiful??"

And I shook my head. And he giggled a little and said "because your mine......." and I looked shocked.

Than he came behind me and undid the rope and I felt so free. And he came back in front of me and

I said "why did you do that?" And he said softly "because I don't want to hurt you." And I just looked at him confused.

Than I said "what's your name?" And he came closer and whispered in my ear "C/N." And I could feel his hot breathe on my neck.

And y'all know that sent shivers down my spine.