Mowing the grass

F/B= favorite band

————————————————————————

So I am with F/N walking to get some ice cream. And were are just talking about F/B.  And then this person turns on their lawn mower really loud.

And we can't even hear each other think cause it's so loud.  And we can hear it all the way from the side of the road were we're walking. So then I yell

"hey Umm could you maybe" And I get cut off by the person turning around and looking at us. I realize who it is. It's C/N. OMG!! And he has his shirt OFF!!

Then he waves and has a big smile on his face. And me and F/N wave back. Then he starts walking towards us!

When he is right in front of us he says "hey Umm i head you yell something but I didn't know what it was, so what were you yelling?" Scratching the back off his neck.

Then I say "ummm nothing, I forgot." And fake smiled.  Then he says "oh ok." Then I ask "is this your house?"

Then he looks back at the house and then back at me and says "no, it's my dads friend and I'm mowing their lawn for some extra money."

And me and F/N both nod. Then I quickly look down and I see he has abs! OMG! That is so hot!!  I quickly look back up.

Then he says "well, ummm I have to get back to work, but I will see you two later, bye." And he winked at ME! And started walking back to the lawn mower.

Then me and F/N yell "ok bye C/N!!!" And we started walking again. Then when we are far away I say "hey F/N did you see his abs! They were really hot!"

Then F/N says "I guess." And I roll my eyes and say "how could you say "I guess" did you NOT see his hot abs?"

Then F/N says "I did but you stick to liking him and I'm gonna stick to my own man." And we both laugh.