Pool party

Y/N: your name
C/N: crushes name
F/N: friends name

————————————————————————

I'm so excited cause me and F/N are going to C/N's house for a pool party. I've never seen him shirtless before but I guess today's the day!

I got into the car and my dad drove me to F/N's house to pick her up. When we got to C/N's house F/N started teasing me.

She said like "oh Y/N are you gonna make out with C/N in the hot tub for like a half in hour?" "What! No!." That would be nice and romantic but I had to say no to make her stop.

We rang the doorbell and HE came to the door and opened it but with still a shirt on. I looked back at my dad and waved signaling for him to leave.

Then I spun around and said "hey C/N thanks for inviting us!" He looked me in the eye and smiled and said "no problem, come in!"

He let us in and led us to the pool. It was big. "Wow I like your pool!" I said really excitedly. "Thanks, I have to go wait for others to come ok?" "Ok!"

And he ran back inside. F/N looked at me and said "you know, you were blushing the entire time you were talking to him right?"

"What, really? Uuuuuu I probably looked like a idiot!" Then F/N said "hey, it's ok he kind of blushed to!" I smiled and got undressed.

C/N's POV:

While I was watching for others I could see Y/N And F/N talking. Then Y/N took off her clothes. I bit my lip hard. Wow, dang she looked really hot in that bikini!

Y/N's POV:

I got into the hot tub and closed my eyes and just relaxed. I heard F/N got into to. I didn't mind.

Then a few minuets after I hear a lot of voices and like 20 other teens come out of the house. Some jump into the pool already. So laid down and tanned in the sun. Some got food.

And some just talked to one another. Then I feel a hand on my arm. I look up and it's F/N. Then I ask "what is it?" "C/N is taking off his shirt now!" "Where?"

I ask looking around. She points over to were he is standing and lifting off his shirt. I bite
my lip. Then his whole upper body shows. I'm in awe. It's perfect.

He even has abs!!! My heart melts at the sight. I quickly snap away cause he is walking towards me!!!!! Did he saw me staring at him? OMG!!! Uuuuuuu what do I do!!

Then he says "were you staring at me when I took my shirt off?" I was frozen. I couldn't speak. He then got into the hot tub and sat next to me really close like hip to hip.

Then he smiled and said "that's ok if you were, but as long as I can stare at you." I was still frozen. I mean I had to say something so I said "thanks." Really awkwardly.

Then he leaned in and put his lips up to my ear and whispered "why don't we go to the bathroom and you know, to get a little closer." His hot breath melted my insides. "Sure."

And he took my hand and we went to the bathroom. Weird choice of romantic right?:) we got into his bathroom and he locked it.

I was getting goosebumps all over my body. Then he immediately smashed his lips onto mine. I was surprised at first then melted into it.

His lips were so soft and smooth. He was a great kisser. Then he put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to his warm and sexy body.

Then he whispered "Y/N......I have a crush on you." And I whispered back "same for me." And we both smiled.