Abusive parents

Author: there is no abuse in this story it just talks about it. If not comfortable you are always welcome to skip this chapter!

————————————————————————

C/N's POV:

It was dark outside, raining and pouring! I ran out of my house to get away from my abusive parents.

They never really cared about me. They just would hit me and curse at me if I did the slightest thing wrong. Plus they were usually drunk while abusive.

But when I'm lucky is when they are past out on the couch.  That's basically the only good thing at home.

But this night I couldn't take it anymore. I had enough with my parents, I couldn't live there anymore.

Y/N's POV:

I pulled the covers up and snuggled into my nice and warm bed.

Thankfully tomorrow was a Sunday which I could sleep in. I feel asleep shortly after.

20 minuets later

I woke up to the sound at my window. I got up and looked through the widow and saw C/N banging on the window.

I quickly opened the window and let him in and then shut it again. Then I looked at C/N, he had big puffy red eyes.

He kept sniffling, then I soon realized that he had been crying. I let him to my bed and let him sit down.

Then I kneed in front of him and said "C/N what happened?" Then he said "mom and dad abusive." I was really confused. I lifted his chin with my index finger and was shocked.

He had bruises and scratch marks all around his face. I quickly gave him a hug then pulled away.

Then I asked "So your parents abused you and you came to me? Why?" And he said "well cause you are my friend and your house is the closest."

I knew that wasn't true. I sighed and said "I will be right back." I went into the bathroom and grabbed my first aid kit and headed back to my bedroom.

Then I thought for a moment and pulled up His shirt to reveal more bruises and marks. I started to cry softly.

Seeing my crush like this is horrifying. I sucked it up and started cleaning what his awful parents did to him. He deserves better than this.

Then I thought he never gets loved by anyone. He probably hasn't had a happy thing happen to him in a long time.

Then he broke my thoughts by saying "thanks Y/N for helping." Then I said "yes, of course and if you need to get away from your parents at anytime you just come over ok?"

Then he said "ok." And I smiled a little. When I was done cleaning and pulled his shirt down. I started cleaning up his face.

While I was cleaning I looked into his eyes once in awhile. Gosh they are beautiful. I felt so bad for him.

5 minuets later

I'm done with cleaning his bruises and cuts I bandage them. Then I say "so I guess your staying here tonight right?"

And he says "I mean if you want my to." Then I say "yes, of course I don't want you going home after that." I give him pajamas and let him change in the bathroom.

Then he comes out and sits on the bed. We just stare at each other. I look into his eyes then down to his lips then back to his eyes.

He does the same to me. He scooted closer. I put my hand on his hand. His look down at our hands then back at my eyes.

We both lean in. I close my eyes. I feel something soft on my lips. I knew it was his lips so I put one of my hands in his hair and the other on the back of his neck.

He has one hand on my waist and one on my cheek. I want to give him the feeling of love and safety because he rarely gets it.

I want to make him feel like he's worth something to someone. I tug on his hair causing him to moan slightly.

I smile in the kiss. He pulls me closer.