Protecting me part 1

I was in ELA bored to death. I glanced at C/N once in a while but not that much that he would notice.

While Mr. Barns was teaching us all about how poetry is fun. Mrs. Crystal (the principal) came over the speaker and said "this is a lock down please follow procedures."

If it's a drill she what say lock down drill but she didn't say that so this must be real. I looked around the room and some were starting to cry while Mr. Barns turned off the lights and shut the door and closed the blinds.

Then he said "ok everyone go into the corner now but be very quiet." And we all stood up and headed to the corner.

I sat down and hugged my knees. What if there's someone in the school? What if he has a gun? What if he already killed some people? What if he finds our class?

I didn't notice until now. I was shaking uncontrollably. I looked to my left and saw C/N staring at me in shock and sad emotions. I turned my head back around to normal.

Then I felt arms rap around my waist. I look at C/N and it was him. He smiled and I smiled back at him. To let him know that it was ok that he rapped his arms around me.

He then pulled me closer to his warm and safe body. Butterflies were in my stomach the entire time this was happening. I rapped one of my arms around his neck and the other hand I laid on his chest.

I was still next to him but I didn't care. Then his lips came to my ear and he whispered "it's gonna be ok I'll protect you no matter what ok?"

And I looked at him and smiled and nodded. He let me lay my head on his chest while he stroked my hair. I felt safe with him. I wasn't shaking anymore which was very good.

I put my right hand on his lower chest and I could feel his abs through his shirt. I could feel him tense up but then he relaxed.

We were in the front which meant we were closed to the door. I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat.

Then he lifted my chin up with two fingers and make me look at him and then he said "are you ok still?"

And I nodded then he nodded and I went back down to my spot. After what felt like for ever I raised my head up and whispered "how long has it been?"

He looked at his watch and said "20 minuets But don't worry i think we will be able to get up soon."

I nodded I looked around the room, most of the kids were sleeping and surprisingly Mr. Barns was too.

He was snoring which made me giggle. Then out of nowhere I hear a loud bang at the door. I jumped cause It scared me to death.

I looked up at C/N and he was looking at the door and he also tightened his grip on my waist. Which gave me shivers down my spine. I then buried my face into C/N's chest.

Then I heard another bang. I jumped again and his grip tightened. Then I hear "OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL!!"

I was so scared at this point. I looked up at C/N and I whispered in his ear "C/N I'm scared." And he pulled my head back to look at him and he whispered "don't be angle I've got you I'm not gonna let anything hurt you."

And he cupped my cheek and wiped some tears that were slowly making its way down my cheek. I got shivers that he called me angle. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

I looked over to Mr. Barns who was still asleep. Out of nowhere C/N pushes my hair off my shoulder and slowly and softly starts kissing my neck. My neck is one of my weaknesses.

I bit my lip to try not to moan. I put my hands up in his hair and massage it. He lets out a quiet moan against my skin. Then I look him in the eye and say "why did you all of a sudden start kissing my neck, not that I didn't enjoy it or anything?"

Then he smiles and whispers "I wanted to distract you so that you weren't so scared and maybe forget about the lock down for a few minuets and also I had very easy access to your neck so why not."

I smirked and before I could respond the door suddenly flew open. C/N quickly grabbed my waist again and pulled me behind him. Then he whispered "stay behind me."

I leaned on his back and my hands on his shoulders looking at the door. Then I man that looked like he was in his mid 40s stepped inside the classroom.

I looked back at Mr. Barns and sure enough he was STILL sleeping, wow he is a heavy sleeper. A lot of the girls started to cry. I looked at the man and saw he had a gun in his hand.

I gulped. Then the man said "stay where you are, or I will shoot." I gripped onto C/N's shoulders tighter.

Then one of the kids asked "what do you want?" And the man looked around the room and stopped until he saw me.......

Author: I'm doing a part 2 to this!