Get Together

So my parents and C/N's parents are friends. And every month we go to their house for dinner. So today is the day.

And I get really nervous cause there is assigned seats and I'm always sat next to C/N.

Most of the time we sit at the table I get sweaty, but I try to calm down.

I'm also really worried that I might mess something up and him to watch it. We all get into the car and pull out the drive way.

15 minuets later

We arrive at their house and knock at the door. They open it and give everyone a hug.

It's really awkward when I have to hug C/N. But I love the smell of his cologne.

Not to be a creep but I could smell it all day and not get sick of the smell.

They way walked us to the table and I sat down and then C/N sat down and smiled at me and I smiled back.

Then he leaned to me and whispered "you look beautiful tonight." And I blushed and whispered "thanks you too." Did he just call beautiful?

While I was passing around the cranberry stuff, I accidentally spilled some on my dress. Now I'm really embarrassed. Then I said "oh I'm sorry."

And C/N's mom said "oh that's ok dear don't worry about it ummm C/N will take you upstairs and you can wear some of his old clothes, I will wash the dress."

And I said "ok thank you." And she smiled and nodded. 
I got up and so did C/N and we walked upstairs. We got to his room and he quickly ran to his closet and dug through what I think was his old clothes. I stood there awkwardly.

Then he pulled out a tee shirt and some overall's. I smiled and said "thanks, Umm do you know where the bathroom is?"

And he said "sorry but my mom accidentally locked the door and we have to wait until the guy comes tomorrow."

I nodded and said "so where am I gonna change?" And he says "ummm I guess in here." Then I said "ok I'm gonna turn around ok? Don't look."

And he nodded. I turned around and started zipping down my dress. I didn't have anything under except underwear and a bra.

The dress dropped to the floor and I began picking up the shirt when I felt hands on my waist.

I quickly turned around to face C/N and almost forgot I was just in my undergarments. I went red. He looked me up and down and bit his lip. That's really hot when he does that.

Then he said "dang your beautiful princess." I went redder if that was even possible. I couldn't believe I was in my undergarments in front of my crush.

I tried to hide my body with my arms but he just pulled them away. He then pulled me but my waist and smashed his lips with mine. I was in shock at first but melted into the kiss.

Then I parted and said "I think I should get dressed." Then he whispered "but I don't want you too."

I got so many butterflies just hearing that. Then he said "ok I'll let you change."

And he let go off my waist and I started putting his clothes on. Then when I was done he said "dang princess you look hot in my clothes."

Then I said "thanks." While rubbing my arm. Then we headed back down stairs.