Walking part 2

Y/N= your name
C/N= crushes name
E/N= enemies name

————————————————————————

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in a very dark room. I heard foot steps. Then a very bright light got turned on. And I looked up and it was E/N. How I hate her. Then I asked

"what do you want E/N?" She just looked at me and said "you know what I want." Then I looked at her confused. "E/N I don't know what you want, just tell me already!"

I said. Then she spoke "I want you to stay away from C/N forever! He's mine!!" Then I said "you can't just decide that, it's his choice!" I yelled. "What did you say?"

She yelled and walked closer.  Then I said "you heard me." She looked angry. She spun around to face the guards and yelled

"GUARDS TAKE Y/N TO HER NEW CELL NOW!!" Then the guards said "yes ma'am." And threw me into the cell. I walked over to my "bed" and laid down.

I felt tears come out of my eyes and some realized that I was crying. I don't like dark and scary cells. All I want is C/N.

C/N's POV:

Once I got home, I took out my phone and pulled up the picture I took a of the license plate and I got onto my bike and started riding. I need to safe Y/N.

She is my crush. And I think I was the only person who saw her get kidnapped so I kind of have to go after her.

I rode up to this abandon wear house type of thing. I parked my bike and slowly make my way up to the wear house. I peaked through a window and heard some people talking.

They were saying "boss, how long are we going to keep her here?" "I don't know, I just want C/N all to myself."

That kind of sounds like....oh no...it's E/N!! She had been obsessed with me forever! And I kind of hate her. She's really annoying!

I looked around and I saw Y/N!!! She is in a cell! How mean of E/N to do that to poor Y/N. I need to get her out!!

Her cell is on the back wall. And I see a open window right next to her cell!!

I snuck around the wear house and very silently went through the open window. Then I go the metal bars of her cell and whispered "Y/N, hey Y/N over here!"

Y/N's POV:

I feel so lonely right now. All I needed right now was convert and protection. C/N would never come rescue me.

He probably never thinks about me. Why am I even hoping he comes. It's no use. Then I heard someone whisper.

I turned around to face my cell door and in the corner was C/N. I smiled really big. Wow, he actually cares about me! I walk over slowly trying not to make sound.

I bend down and hold C/N's hands between the bars. Then I said "how did you find me and why do you even care?"

Then he kissed my through the bars. I was shocked at first but melted into it. I kept on kissing it. It felt right.

His lips were so soft and perfect just how I imagined them to be. Then he pulled apart and said "Y/N I really like you and don't want you in danger especially with E/N."

I was in awe at his words. "Awwww I like you too C/N and thanks for coming" Then he smiled and that made me smiled. 

He finally got me out of the cell and called the police on E/N. We ended up dating and being really happy together!