The play

I don't have a lot of friends. I don't know why my mom sighed me up for the school play, but I know I probably won't like it.

I'm basically a outsider. I don't like socializing, so being in the school play is basically awful. You kind of have to socialize in a play.

Unless your playing a tree which I would not mind doing. The play is Romeo and Juliet.

I walked into school and quickly looked at the sheet that tells you what part you got.

I looked I frowned. I was Juliet, maybe because I look kind of like her. I looked who was Romeo and saw C/N. Well, this is gonna suck.

I've rarely talked to him, so now I gotta kiss him. It just skipped so many levels from not talking to him to kissing him on the lips.

What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks my lips are gross?

Rehearsal

I walked into the auditorium and back stage. I was looking around for the director but someone taps my shoulder.

I spin around and I see C/N standing there smiling his amazing smile. Then he says "hey Y/N are you excited for the play?"

And I said "yeah of course." And give a really big fake smile. Then he walks away. I sigh.

Show time

I'm really nervous cause I have to kiss him. I've already done most of my scenes already but I still have to do the last one with C/N.

I'm trying to stay calm. I go on stage and start acting:

Romeo aka C/N says "oh Juliet I've missed you so much now we can finally be together."

Then I say "oh yes Romeo I wanna be with you forever." (Try to contain the cringe😂) we are at the top of the "castle"

and we are holding hands and we are looking into each other's eyes. He started leaning in. I'm getting so many butterflies.

I start to lean in to. Then it happens we kiss and the audience goes wild. I smile into the kiss then he does.

The curtain closes and we separate. Then the stage crew claps. I blush. Then C/N whisperers in my ear "I liked that a lot for real."