✧ 1 ✧

word count: 962

Jungwoo slowly but eventually completed his long and awful walk to school. He arrived early, even though he walked slower than usual, which earned him some time to fix his tired appearance. He walked into the school building, wandering the halls until he arrived at the bathroom. He tugged at the long grey sleeves of his jumper so they just covered the palms of his hands. Walking up to the bathroom mirror, he finally saw how restless he looked. Jungwoo sighed, running his barely shown fingers through his fluffy hair to somehow neaten it. He moved closer to the mirror, scanning over his face. His fingers gently touched parts of his face, cheeks then forehead, gently running over the skin to check for bumps and blemishes.

Jungwoo sighed, "damn you, puberty..." His eyes glanced around the room before his hand reached back into his bag. He pulled out concealer, gently applying it to the imperfections on his skin.

Jungwoo enjoyed wearing some light makeup, but his fear of being bullied even more made him hide that fact, not even his friends new. Unless they caught him. For now, he only wore concealer if he really needed it.

Sudden loud voices in the nearby hallway disturbed the peace. The suddenness of it didn't scare Jungwoo, but who the voices belonged to was the part that scared him. In panic, as the voices neared the bathroom, Jungwoo closed the concealer and fumbled as he put it back, accidentally dropping it beneath one of the sinks. Jungwoo quickly bent down, picking it up and showing it in his pocket.

The voices and footsteps grew near.

"Whatcha got there?" An unfortunately familiar voice asked in an unfortunately cheery tone.

Everyone else shut up.

Jungwoo slowly stood up and turned around, his eyes meeting his old friend's eyes, Mark, before looking down again. "I dropped my pen." He said in the calmest voice he could.

"Pen?" Mark questioned, taking small steps closer to Jungwoo as the rest of his gang watched on, snickering and smirking. Mark inhaled through his nose a little sharply as if he was smelling something, then turning to Jungwoo as he walked back to his side, arm wrapping around his shoulders in a menacing, trapping way. "Are you sure? I can smell something.. Strange."

Jungwoo raised an eyebrow, actually looking at Mark instead of staring at the not-so-interesting floor. His concealer had no smell, he made sure of it. "What?" He asked in his soft voice.

Mark shook his head, letting out an airy chuckle at the males confusion. "Jungwoo... I know what weed smells like." The rest of the males chuckled, only a couple staying quiet.

Jungwoo's eyes widened. "What? No, I-"

"Jungwoo, I can't believe it!" Taeyong perked up, coming out of the crowd and in front of Jungwoo. His hand was on his chest, mouth wide open to fakely show he was shocked or disappointed. "Doing weed?" He paused. His hand dropped and a devilish smirk spread across his face. "Without us? Without me?" He leaned forward to Jungwoo's ear, whispering the last sentence in an odd, kind of sexual way as he tried his hardest not to laugh. The males huddled in a crowd still, and Mark, looked at Taeyong then at each other, confused expressions across their faces.

Jungwoo's eyes widened even more. He stepped back, his cheeks a light pink, but only because he was embarrassed. Taeyong sent him a wink before turning to his friends, grinning again and chuckling. Before any more teasing or shaming could continue, Mark grabbed Taeyong's arm and dragged him out of the scene, the other puppet-like students following.

"What the hell? Are you gay or some shit?" Mark asked. However, his voice was hushed enough for Jungwoo not to hear. He suspected Taeyong of planning something, but he could never have guessed what.

"Shut up!" Taeyong said, already chuckling at his own thoughts and covering Mark's mouth, but Mark just pushed his hand away. "I'm not gay, I just thought of a plan." The taller of the two said, rolling his eyes.

"Plan? What plan?" Mark asked, quickly intrigued.

"A plan that involves many steps... Basically I, or someone, just has to get Jungwoo to come to this weekends party, get him drunk, and basically get him to expose himself.. Wether that's him just saying it or we just get a guy to come in and flirt with him." Taeyong said, hushing his voice enough so only his gang could hear.

Immediately, snickers, chuckles, and smirks came from the group. They all nodded, quietly laughing at their new plan, adding more details to it.

Meanwhile, Jungwoo was still standing there in the bathroom, shocked and confused. He soon came to his senses and took out the concealer again, quickly fixing the blemishes he hated the most then shoving the item in his bag again before hurriedly walking out. He kept his head down as he passed the group he previously accounted and hoped he wouldn't be noticed. Thankfully, he was left alone.

---

Jungwoo walked into his first class, history, and over to his friend, Kun. Kun was new, so Jungwoo wasn't that close to him and occasionally had trouble communicating with him sometimes, mainly because of lack of topics but also his broken Korean didn't help. He sat down, flashing a small smile to the male next to him. He placed his books down before spreading them out to find his history book trapped between others.

The teacher wasn't there yet, so the students were loud and laughing. Kun and Jungwoo were quiet, but as the older male turned to speak to the younger, the teacher walked in. A slow hush came across the class and the teacher got seated.