✧ 28 ✧

here it comess... in like 21 paragraphs
also my writing is gonna be so g r o s s in these first few paragraphs im so sorry fjdbg

word count: 1423

✧✧✧

The rest of the time in the cafeteria was fine, even though the rest of the time there was short and Ten's presence made Jungwoo slightly uncomfortable. Everyone stood up once the bell went and collected their stuff to leave, but Ten quickly grabbed Lucas's sleeve. "I need to talk to you real quick," Ten said.

So, everyone left without them two. It was just three of the original crew. They all held their own stuff as they walked through the crowd, their arms having to squish together so they didn't bump into anyone. Jungwoo could only pout until people started to move down a different hallway, finally giving the three boys space to relax their bodies. Jungwoo looked around a little, seeing Kun on his phone and Doyoung looking at his feet. The younger sighed and looked forward again, holding his books down lower. His eyes were distracted by someone bursting out of a room, the rolling door slamming against the side frame then slowly bouncing back as someone stomped heavily out of it. Jungwoo couldn't see who it was at first, so he didn't bother freaking out, but after a few seconds, once he saw the familiar squishy cheeks, he almost dropped his books. Instead, he quickly gave them to Doyoung. "Hold these," he said before he quickly rushed towards that direction.

"Donghyuck!" He yelled almost too loudly.

Donghyuck turned around, exposing his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. His eyes widened as he saw his best friend and he quickly ran back to him, his arms wrapping around his waist as his face nuzzled into his neck. "Jungwoonie.." He mumbled against him, hugging him tightly.

Jungwoo's eyes turned into sad ones as he hugged his smaller best friend, holding him tightly and looking at him with the deepest frown he's ever had. The person he held in his arms, his best friend, was always the one who'd be strong, keep a smile on and stick up for every one of his friends. But now, he was shaking, looking so fragile in Jungwoo's arms with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Doyoung and Kun quickly came over, placing their and Jungwoo's books on the floor. "Fuck, what's wrong?" Doyoung quickly asked, his hand going onto the youngest's back and rubbing circles. Kun looked at Jungwoo yet his hand went into Donghyuck's hair, softly playing with it to hopefully calm him down.

Jungwoo shrugged at them, his eyes getting glossy as he looked down at Donghyuck again. "Hyuckie? What's wrong, Hyuckie?" He asked in a soft yet cracky voice.

Donghyuck shook his head, sniffling as he moved back just the slightest to rub his eye with the palm of his hand. He looked up at Jungwoo then at his other two best friends. "I-I'm sorry, guys.." He mumbled. "Let's just- Let's go to class." Donghyuck's words made him sound stable, but he was still crying and gripping onto Jungwoo's shirt.

"Bathroom." Kun said, grabbing Donghyuck's hand. "Just until you calm down."

Donghyuck only nodded as they started to walk, Jungwoo and Doyoung taking their books. They went to the closest bathroom, closing the door behind them so hopefully no one came in. Doyoung got some toilet paper and folded it before wiping away Donghyuck's tears, frowning as he watched the male breathe unsteadily.

Jungwoo gently held Donghyuck's hand as he watched him. "Hyuckie, you can tell us what happened." He said softly.

Donghyuck sniffled and looked down, shaking his head. "I can't.. I actually can't.." He mumbled.