✧ 5 ✧

double update lmao

word count: 1512

Lucas and Jungwoo sat on the floor of Donghyuck's lounge with coloured paper, pencils and fineliners, glue sticks, and all sorts of stationary spread amongst the floor. Lucas's laptop was open with his work shown so they could copy it down onto the paper. It took a while to finally organize how it'd look, mainly because Lucas kept getting messages from Taeyong and Mark about who knows what. Kun, Doyoung, and Donghyuck were on their laptops while doing homework, occasionally chatting to help each other or peaking at Lucas to make sure he wasn't hurting their baby.

"Ah, Kun, could you kick the glue stick over? It rolled away from me.." Jungwoo muttered with a small, kind of accidental, pout.

Donghyuck bent his laptop screen down so he was able to see the glue stick and he nodded, nudging the item over to Jungwoo with his foot.

"Thank you~!" Jungwoo said in a slightly louder than usual voice, but it was still soft like the most softest and fluffiest teddy bear there ever was. Lucas looked up at Jungwoo, smiling at him and letting a small chuckle out of his lips. Donghyuck noticed it. An evil smirk appeared on his lips as he stormed up his newest plan.

Lucas and Jungwoo continued making the poster. Lucas did most of the writing while Jungwoo was creating all sorts of decorative items to add to the poster. Stars, faces, even cute little guns to match to the wars Korea had gone through. The latter was humming and smiling, laying on his stomach as he traced shapes onto the paper then cut it out. He was basically a little kid. Suddenly, as Jungwoo was reaching for some paper, Lucas's facetime application started ringing. It scared them all as the room was quiet, other than Jungwoo's humming, and they all flinched. Jungwoo let out a little yell as his finger had slid across the edge of the paper and he had gotten a paper cut. He looked at the cut for a second before sticking his finger in his mouth so his blood wouldn't drip onto his clothes as he sat up. His eyes prickled with tears which sent Lucas and Donghyuck into panic. They both moved to his side, but Lucas moved quicker and hugged his waist while rubbing his side. Donghyuck paused for a moment but just moved next to Jungwoo anyways and rubbed his back. Jungwoo looked up, first at Lucas and then at Donghyuck. He was quite confused.

"Are you ok, Jungwoo?" Lucas asked while making Jungwoo look back at him.

Jungwoo took his finger out of his mouth again and nodded a little. "U-Uh, yeah, of course." He said softly, not noticing that his eyes were teary or that a single tear rolled down his cheek. It stung a lot, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He didn't even know why he was crying.

Lucas reached over, wiping the tear away with his thumb before gently caressing Jungwoo's soft cheek. That's when Donghyuck knew to back off. He slowly retracted back to his seat. Jungwoo's cheeks immediately burned up at the touch. His eyes stared into the youngers and his breath hitched. Lucas was so hot, extremely hot, so very hot that Jungwoo didn't know how he was even breathing right now. Oh wait, he wasn't anymore.

"Well, I'm glad." Lucas said in a softer and calmer voice. He slowly let go of Jungwoo's cheek, just to pick up his injured hand and softly kiss each finger. Jungwoo only stared, practically entranced by the way Lucas's soft lips touched his skin multiple times, over and over. Eventually, Lucas stood up and let go of Jungwoo. "Donghyuck, do you have any bandaids for Jungwoo's finger?"

Donghyuck nodded, immediately pointing upstairs. "In the bathroom. Upstairs, second door on the left." He simply said. Lucas nodded and went upstairs. Once he was out of sight, Donghyuck practically threw his laptop onto the couch and scrambled next to Jungwoo. "Oh my god! He is so into you!" He yelled.