✧ 12 ✧

so sorry for not updating recently, i was just trynna finish my other luwoo book so i could focus on this and maybe start another <3

word count: 978

✧✧✧

I think I'm gonna be sick.

"Hey, Jungwoo.." Lucas sighed. He looked away for a second before looking back. "Listen, I-"

Oh fuck, I didn't take that thought literally.

Jungwoo suddenly stood up, racing to the bin in the corner of the room as his chair fell over. The feeling was bubbling up inside him, ready to spill. However, it came sooner than expected. Jungwoo hunched over with a hand on his stomach and the other reaching for the wall but he ended up gripping the drapes on the window. Then it all fell out straight from his mouth. His lunch, that is. Well.. His snacks.

Jungwoo started shaking. He closed his eyes tightly while his hand had tightened its grip on the drapes and now on his shirt. Next thing he knew, Lucas had rushed over by his side but Jungwoo wasn't taking his help. He opened his eyes again and looked up at the taller one. Although he was tempted from the look in the males eyes to stay, he quickly pushed passed him and ran out of the class room.

"Jungwoo!" Lucas yelled out before sighing. He looked down to see the gross puke before heading out of the classroom, but he didn't follow Jungwoo.

Jungwoo raced off back to the cafeteria as he held his shirt tightly, his eyes tearing up from all the shit that just happened. It might not seem like much, sure, but considering the fear Mark and Taeyong put into him, how his trust was broken by Lucas, and how hurt he was, it was a hell of a deal. Jungwoo made his way into the cafeteria, ignoring everything and everyone as he looked around for Donghyuck. 

The younger was with Kun and Doyoung, chatting away with small smiles on their faces. However, as Jungwoo approached, Donghyuck could somehow sense it. It was kinda like a motherly sense... It was weird. Donghyuck looked up to see Jungwoo heading towards them. He instantly stood up and walked over.

"Jungwoo? What happened?" Donghyuck asked as they came closer.

"L-Lucas just-"

"Lucas?! What about Lucas; what did he do to you?!" Donghyuck asked, pulling Jungwoo into his arms.

"N-Nothing, I guess.. H-He just tried to talk b-but I.. I puked.." Jungwoo shyly mumbled as he wrapped his arms around Donghyuck, even though Jungwoo was taller. He started softly crying but tried his hardest to keep quiet, not wanting any to attract any attention.

"Puked? Oh god, Jungwoo, we need to get you to the nurse right now." Donghyuck said as he moved back and gently grabbed the latter's wrist.

Before Jungwoo could even respond, Donghyuck started walking out of the cafeteria and dragging him along. They marched down the halls, Jungwoo softly whimpering every now and again. However, when they were going past the class Jungwoo was previously in, Jungwoo saw something he'd never expect but also kinda gross. Lucas was standing the classroom with a mask and gloves on, holding some cleaning supplies too. It was obvious it grossed him out which made Jungwoo feel worse, but then Lucas got down on his knees and started to clean up the mess.

Jungwoo slowed down for a second, wanting to see what Lucas was doing, but then got pulled by Donghyuck . He sighed and kept going.

---

Jungwoo sat on the bed in the nurses room, looking down at his feet as he swung them. "Can I just go home?" He asked softly, almost like a whisper.

The nurse sighed and looked over at the young male. "Jungwoo, as much as you would like to go home, you simply can't. You're not sick, you even said so yourself, it was just nerves that caused it." She said as she picked up a piece of paper and pen, scribbling down a little note. "Do you have sport today? The most I can do is get you out of that."

Jungwoo nodded a little. "Yes, I do.. Thank you." He said as he slowly got off of the bed, taking the note from the nurse and bowing to her.

"Just take it easy and you'll be fine." The nurse said.

Jungwoo nodded and flashed the nurse a smile before walking out. Class had started so the halls were practically empty which made it easier for Jungwoo. He walked down to his class, praying that no one was going to mention anything about the vomit and prayed even more that no one knew it was from him.

Jungwoo soon got to the class, slowly opening the door and looking around. He looked for Kun or Donghyuck, but there was no Donghyuck and Kun was with someone else, someone he didn't know. A girl. Jungwoo frowned and looked forward again, going over to the teacher. "I'm sorry that I'm late, miss. I was sick and at the nurses office." He said, showing the note to his teacher.

The teacher looked at the note while humming in thought before nodding. "It's alright, Jungwoo, go take a seat. There's work online you need to complete, just look at out class on the school website." She said, giving Jungwoo a friendly smile.

Jungwoo nodded before going to his seat in the back where everything from earlier still was. However, a strong scent of lavender was in the room and it kind of startled him. He looked around before looking over to the spot where he puked. It was clean. No marks or anything and it seemed like no one even knew.

"Did Lucas do this?" Jungwoo whispered to himself as he sat down. "No.. Must've been Donghyuck. Thank god for Donghyuck.." Jungwoo wouldn't believe that Lucas did this at all. He couldn't.

Lucas is a lying scumbag. No doubt.

But I saw him start to clean it...

He's still a bad person who just wanted to harm me...

Right?