✧32✧

im back.. in the time between my last update and now, i actually graduated highschool... oops?
im aiming to finish this book since some people will probably want it finished, and i have it all planned out on how it'll end. it's good to see you all again <3
also, go check out my luren book coUGH

word count: 1213

✧✧✧

At the end of the day, Jungwoo left with Lucas to go to his house after giving Donghyuck a tight hug and reassuring smile. Donghyuck had cheered up during the day, which made Jungwoo feel more secure as well.

"Are you alright to go,  Woowoo?" Lucas asked, smiling warmly at the other.

Jungwoo turned around, tilting his head. "Woowoo?" He asked, moving beside Lucas.

"Yeah," Lucas chuckled, moving his hand to Jungwoo's and intertwining their fingers. "Don't you remember?"

The older shook his head, glancing at their hands but quickly settling into the touch and giving Lucas's hand a small squeeze. It made his heart beat irregularly but he tried not to show it.

"When we were at Johnny's, you called me Lulu, so I called you Woowoo." Lucas smiled, beginning to walk forward but letting Jungwoo guide him down the street. "It was really cute."

"Oh." Jungwoo adverted his eyes from Lucas. He didn't remember much once he became tipsy, other than he slept a lot on Lucas. "Well.. Forget it." He pouted.

Lucas chuckled, seeing Jungwoo's pout and tugging him closer by his hand. He lightly swung their hands, looking ahead of them, a small smile plastered on his face. He always felt content around Jungwoo now. Just his presence was enough to make him smile. They didn't even need to talk for Lucas to be smiling and feeling warm inside.

Minutes later, Jungwoo and Lucas had arrived to the older male's house. He opened the front door, completely forgetting his and Lucas's hands were still intertwined as he walked in, Lucas closing the door behind him as Jungwoo called out to his mother that they were home. They didn't waste any time as Jungwoo headed upstairs, giving Lucas's hand a subconscious squeeze to tell him to follow along, which only made Lucas smile and chuckle.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your parents or something?" He smiled, gently tugging on Jungwoo's hand to get him to turn around.

"Why?" Jungwoo asked, tilting his head. "They know you're here, it's alright."

"Yeah, but, I haven't formally met them yet, and I want to see who made this beautiful sight I'm seeing in front of me."

Lucas winked and chuckled. A light blush spread across Jungwoo's cheeks as he shook his head, not bothering to respond as he took Lucas down the hallway to the loungeroom, parting hands as he saw his mum sitting on the couch. He introduced Lucas to his mum and vice versa, watching as his mother got up to hug Lucas, speaking something quietly into his ear and making him chuckle and nod. "What?" Jungwoo questioned, stepping closer and tilting his head confusedly. They dismissed him, a smile over both of their faces while Jungwoo held back a pout, instead nodding again. Once dinner was discussed between them, Jungwoo quickly grabbed Lucas's hand again, not realising his mother was smiling and silently cheering for it, and took him back down the hallway to hide away in his room.

For the evening, Jungwoo helped Lucas with his homework, which was easy enough for him. They sat together on Jungwoo's bed, side by side, so close Jungwoo should've just sat on Lucas's lap instead. Being that close normally would make Jungwoo blush and become shy, but this time it felt so natural. The way he would point to words on Lucas's book then his hand would rest somewhere on the younger male's leg suddenly became natural, and he wouldn't worry if it landed on his thigh, or if Lucas turned to look at him, making their breaths mingle together and noses almost touch. It was natural, all of a sudden.

"So, is that all good?" Jungwoo asked, looking up at Lucas once they had finished answering all his questions.

Lucas nodded. "Yep, thank you, Jungwoo.. Woowoo~" He smiled, placing his hand under Jungwoo's chin.

"Hey, don't call me that." Jungwoo pouted, staring up at Lucas's eyes and softly gripping to his own pants. Now the nerves were getting to him.

"Why not? You really insisted on me calling you that, Woowoo~"

"Yeah, but, I was drunk." The older said with a small sigh.

"You seemed to really love it, are you sure you don't like it?" Lucas chuckled, subconsciously moving closer to Jungwoo, his hand replacing itself on his cheek, his thumb gently caressing his skin, feeling every small bump and lightly removing some of the concealer that he had applied to hide the same bumps from Lucas.

Jungwoo shook his head, his eyes taking a quick glance down at Lucas's lips before retreating back to his eyes. He could feel his heart beating so fast and irregular, a mix of excitement and anxiety that had been stored in him since the first time they kissed, that horrible day. He didn't understand why, why there was so much anxiety building inside of him, or why Lucas only stared at his eyes and not his lips, or why Lucas didn't move his hand away because Jungwoo could feel him touching those small bumps on his cheeks he was so ashamed of. There were so many questions, his head was full, but as he focused on the glimmer and softness in the youngers eyes and the warm feeling of their breaths tangling together, they all seemed to disappear.

"Jungwoo." Lucas's voice sounded so quiet, like it was meerly a breath, there was no force to get the word out of his mouth

"M-mm?" Jungwoo was quiet too, his lips pressed together as he looked back at Lucas's, not tempted to look away again in embarassment. A few seconds had passed and no more words came from the younger's mouth. Jungwoo flicked his eyes back up to Lucas's, only getting a glimpse to see they became glossy before he shut them, leaning closer and very softly placing his lips on Jungwoo's.

The latter closed his eyes as well. They had kissed a couple times before, but they weren't this soft. It felt like they barely were touching, until Jungwoo had leaned closer, his hand placing on top of Lucas's chest and head lightly tilting for comfort. It was a slow, still soft kiss as they enjoyed each other's warmth. The kiss lasted longer than they both thought it would, only pulling away when Jungwoo's mother called from the kitchen for their dinner.

"Sorry." Lucas breathed, but he smiled brightly, retracting his hand and running it through his own hair as he examined Jungwoo's face, red and lips ajar as he slowly lowered his hand down off of Lucas's chest and on the bed.

"Sorry?" Jungwoo questioned with a small giggle. "Don't be sorry."

Lucas nodded, his smile turning into a softer one. It took him a few seconds to move away fully, getting up off of Jungwoo's bed with the older following him. They took a moment to readjust themselves, Jungwoo making sure his face wasn't too red before they headed downstairs, sitting around the dinner table and eating their pasta with small conversations, thankfully avoiding any questions about Lucas and Jungwoo.