✧ 16 ✧

what? im updating this before im meant to? nooo-

word count: 1,433

✧✧✧

No one can guess how much a small kitten could change someone's life. This small kitten changed Jungwoo's life in many ways. Some where good, some where bad. Just like this case.

Jungwoo walked back from saying goodbye to his new kitten friend. Donghyuck and Lucas already left for class so the latter was left to get his books by himself. He was too busy thinking of nicknames he could call the cat to notice the tiny crowd around his locker, something he wished he would've noticed sooner. Diamond? Star?.. Chicken? Nah, that's ridiculous. He thought, keeping his head down. Something cute..

Jungwoo kept looking down and his cheeks were puffed out cutely while he was deep in thought, until he heard a sudden "shit!" followed by the sound of scattering feet. The latter looked up, but he wished he didn't. He didn't see much of who was in the small crowd but all he remembered was flaming red hair and two people with a significant height difference. "H-Hey!" Jungwoo shyly called out, quickly approaching the corner to try and see who there was. However, they were gone. The latter sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he turned to his locker. It was closed, and Jungwoo did remember him leaving it open since he was distracted by the small kitten.

He walked over, heaving a little sigh and pouting at the unknown commotion that was going on. Of course, he was scared that something bad was about to happen, but he was also still super soft from the kitten. Jungwoo entered his code and pulled the lock down so it opened. He pulled open his locker but jumped back, softly gasping as he saw something long and plastic hanging off of the inside of the locker door. He covered his mouth with one of his hands to keep back any noises. In front of him was a dildo, stuck onto the inside of his locker. And to make it worse, there was a photo of Lucas beneath it, just of his face, puckering his lips. It was an old photo cause Lucas's hair was lighter now.

Jungwoo slammed his locker shut with one hand, his other still firmly placed over his mouth. The only good thing was that there was no one laughing at him.

"Wh-What the..fuck.." Jungwoo mumbled into his hand as his eyes prickled with tears. "What the fuck!" He said louder. He stepped back from his locker. He couldn't open it now. He caught attention of the little students coming down the hall and the dildo could be seen from ages away. It was a sex toy in a school, after all.

Jungwoo didn't even realise he wasn't breathing until he felt nauseous. He inhaled sharply and shakily, making it sound like he gasped again. It didn't take long before tears spilt from his eyes. Jungwoo got out his phone and texted the only person he knew he could count on.

Jungwoo:
donghyuck

Jungwoo:
donghyuck what class are you in?

Donghyuck:
english with mr.grumpy pants

Donghyuck:
im sorry id love to talk but hes

gonna take my phone off of me

Donghyuck:
talk at lunch, k?

Jungwoo frowned more and more tears spilt. The one person he trusted couldn't even talk. In a panic for someone, anyone, to come help him, he also texted Kun and Doyoung. No response. Of course not... Jungwoo didn't have many friends, even though he was the nicest person in the whole school, and he was desperate for someone to be there. So, he texted the one person he had left.