✧ 6 ✧

why am i writing this when not many people read it?
because #luwoo is amazing.

word count: 995

  ✧  

Lucas strolled down the hallway, a little behind Taeyong and Mark. It was an upgrade from his previous position, at the very back with Johnny. Yes, they had positions. Lucas thought it was mainly because Mark and Taeyong didn't want the tallest two near them since they were smaller, but he didn't care.

As the so-called 'gang' walked down towards the cafeteria, Lucas suddenly saw a gorgeous boy catch his eye. Yes, it was Jungwoo. Lucas walked forward a bit to catch up with Taeyong and Mark. "I'll meet you guys at the cafeteria." He said, patting their shoulders before quickly walking off to see Jungwoo, hearing both a chuckle and sigh behind him.

Lucas walked over to Jungwoo who was also on his way to the cafeteria with Doyoung. He wrapped his arm around the older once he was by his side. "Hey, prince." He simply said with a smirk.

Jungwoo's eyes widened and he looked over at Lucas, lightly blushing at him. "H-Hey, Lucas." He said softly.

Doyoung stood there, looking between the two before sighing dramatically and rolling his eyes. "I'll leave you two alone. See you at the cafeteria, Jungwoo." He said. They both waved at each other before Doyoung quickly scuttered off. Lucas waved as well but Doyoung was already far gone. He didn't want to see whatever was going to happen between the two.

Lucas turned back to Jungwoo with that same handsome smile that could lure any person in, even if they were a straight male. "So.. There's a party going on this Friday at my house."

Oh god.

"And I was wondering if you'd like to come? I mean, you don't have to, and it's ok if you have plans. Completely understandable."

Jungwoo looked forward again. "U-Uh.." He stuttered before his teeth dug deep into his bottom lip, making the area pale as the blood was restricted. "Friday a-at your house?.. W-Will Taeyong and Mark be there?" His voice showed he was worried.

"Oh, them two.. Yeah.." Lucas sighed but pulled Jungwoo a little closer. His voice became more confident. "Don't worry, though, I'll make sure they won't bother you. You can bring Donghyuck or Kun or someone as well, I won't mind... As long as I do get some time with you, prince."

Jungwoo's breath hitched as he heard that nickname coming out of Lucas's mouth again. It was like god was on his side for once. "Well... I... If Donghyuck will come with me, I'll go." He said, nodding before turning back to Lucas. He felt as if as long as Lucas and Donghyuck were there to protect him from the evils of Taeyong and Mark, he'd be ok.

"Great!" Lucas smiled more at Jungwoo and nodded back. "I'll give you the rest of the details in History today. Just let me know by Friday if your coming." He said, sending Jungwoo a playful wink before walking off.

Jungwoo was still kind of dazed from practically everything Lucas did, but he managed to nod and shakily sigh, letting out a shy "ok". He kept walking but glanced back at Lucas, only to find himself catching Mark's gaze. No words were exchanged, but Mark just furrowed his eyebrows and sighed before looking away again. Jungwoo looked forward again, shaking his head then quickly running off to the cafeteria, sitting down with his two friends. Donghyuck wasn't there again. He was missing more and more lunchtimes, which kind of annoyed the rest of the quadruple. But he must've had some good reason, and it wasn't like he was acting differently anyways.

---

History had just finished and it was the end of the day. Lucas gave Jungwoo all the details he needed before they parted ways once again. Jungwoo practically skipped to his locker while he smiled. He was so happy that he even ignored the homophobic scribble on his locker door. Well, he didn't really ignore it, he just flipped it off then opened his locker. Donghyuck soon joined Jungwoo and wrapped his arm around his shoulders before ruffling his hair, like usual.

"Wassup, small baby." He teased.

Jungwoo whined and moved Donghyuck's hand away. He put his bag on his back and shut the locker. "I am not a small baby. And, the roof is up.. Also Lucas invited me to a party, but ya know.." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair, looking away and mumbling the last part.

Donghyuck suddenly gasped, his eyes widening. He stepped back as he scanned Jungwoo's face to be able to tell if he was lying or not. After a few seconds, he gasped. "No! No way! Shut up!" He said dramatically like he was some sort of bitchy teenage girl. "Lucas did not!"

Jungwoo shyly laughed but nodded and smiled brightly. "He did!" He said, his cheeks flushing red. "A-And you can come too! But I'm actually only going to go if you do, so.."

Donghyuck nodded straight away, immediately understanding. "Yes, of course, especially when there's Taeyong and Mark, I completely understand." He said, holding onto Jungwoo's shoulder before going back to his over-excited self. "But, oh my god! Lucas, Wong fucking Yukhei, one of the hottest and most popular guys in school, invited you to a party!"

"His party.."

"His party?!" Donghyuck's eyes widened even more and he even slapped Jungwoo's shoulder before holding it again. "Oh my- Jungwoo, I swear to god, next time tell me every detail together! I feel like I'm going to faint.." He was being dramatic and extra, of course.

Jungwoo softly laughed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He said before grabbing Donghyuck's collar and dragging him along as he started to walk. Donghyuck kept babbling on about how lucky Jungwoo was as Jungwoo dragged him out of the school grounds. They both started walking the same way, but Donghyuck parted down a street, after a few blocks, and towards his house. They waved to each other and Jungwoo continued walking to his own house.