✧ 4 ✧

longer chapters or shorter and more frequent chapters?

word count: 958

  ✧  

Jungwoo walked faster to catch up with Donghyuck. "What the hell?" He muttered, glancing behind him to see Lucas a few steps behind them. He looked back at Donghyuck. "Why did you all of a sudden invite over one of Taeyong and Mark's puppets?"

"Why did you sit with one of Taeyong and Mark's puppets in class and laugh your ass off? Why did one of Taeyong and Mark's puppets just come over and ask you to go to his house?" Donghyuck sarcastically asked, rolling his eyes at Jungwoo's stupidness. "Cause he's into you, idiot!"

Jungwoo blushed at first before whining and gently shoving Donghyuck away. Donghyuck chuckled as he was shoved but then went back to Jungwoo's side. "Donghyuck, shut up!" He said, keeping his voice quiet as Lucas was behind them. "What do you even mean into me?"

"Oh my god, Jungwoo.." The older mumbled, actually face palming. "Into you as in either likes you or wants to fuck you."

Jungwoo gasped, his cheeks getting reder at the thought. "D-Donghyuck!"

"Shut up, you secret gay." Donghyuck chuckled but kept his voice quiet as he knew Jungwoo didn't want that spread. "I know you at least find him attractive, I'm not even bi and I say he's attractive!.. Well, I think I'm not bi.."

"I do not think he's a-attractive! And I am not into him a-at all.." Jungwoo shyly stuttered, grabbing the straps of his backpack like the child he was. He was lying though, Lucas was very very attractive.

"Oh really?" The other asked, raising an eyebrow and evilly smirking. "I bet you, if I wasn't there with you, he definitely would have pushed you against the lockers and kissed you like the thirsty hoe he is until your dicks were har-"

"Hey guys."

"H-Hey Lucas!" Donghyuck stuttered out of surprise while Jungwoo tried not to scream or faint.

"What are you talking about?" Lucas asked, even though he had heard the whole thing. "Anything interesting? Anything about cute girls.. Or guys?"

Jungwoo got even more flustered at the mention of cute guys. Technically, they were talking about a cute guy, but even Donghyuck knew not to mention it. "Oh, nothing.. Just about homework." Donghyuck quickly mumbled. Before Lucas could question anything, the latter covered up with just saying Kun and Doyoung were impatient and probably groaning out of boredom. He grabbed both of the two's wrists and started almost ran out of the school. The two stumbled before running too, Jungwoo squeaking and Lucas just chuckling at him.

---

Eventually the three reached the other duo who were chatting away about who knows what. Kun and Doyoung looked over, Doyoung was about to say something and Kun waved but they froze when seeing Lucas. They shared a glance, as if they were talking to each other with just their eyes.

"Hey, guys." Donghyuck said, letting go of Lucas and Jungwoo's wrists. "Jungwoo and Lucas are coming over to study too. Lucas needed Jungwoo's help with his homework but I already asked Jungwoo to come over, so I invited Lucas too." He said, almost proudly as he nodded his head.

Lucas smiled politely and waved to the two, bowing his head at them. "Good evening, you two." He said with a smile.

"Uh.. Hey."

"Hi.."

A silence fell between them all, there wasn't even a peep from Donghyuck. Kun and Doyoung shared a glance again while Jungwoo looked at his feet and scuffed them on the ground. Guess Lucas's friendly attempts didn't work. He was one of Taeyong and Mark's puppets, after all, so they never knew if he really could be trusted. But, Donghyuck seemed to have faith.

"Ok, let's go." Donghyuck quickly said before leading the small pack to his house. They all followed, Donghyuck in the lead, Kun and Doyoung behind him and Jungwoo and Lucas at the back. Eventually conversations started.

"So.. What's this homework on?" Jungwoo asked as he turned to Lucas, using his usual soft and calm tone. Lucas took bigger steps than Jungwoo, so he had to walk quicker just to be by his side.

"Uh.. Just Korean history." Lucas simply said as he looked back at Jungwoo.

"Oh, that?"

"Yeah.. We could've easily done it if Taeyong had done his part, but it's due tomorrow and Taeyong decided not to make the poster even though that's all he had to do and I did all the research." He said, rolling his eyes.

Jungwoo nodded, but he got a little excited. "So we're just making a poster? Awesome! I loved the creative bit of it, and now I can do it again!" He said with a smile.

Lucas raised an eyebrow. "You're excited about homework? You cute geek." He chuckled, reaching over and ruffling Jungwoo's hair. Jungwoo's cheeks flushed pink and he shyly giggled before turning his head away. Something about Lucas made his heart flutter and made him almost want to scream at Donghyuck, but he knew he'd just end up screaming then sobbing for an unknown reason, leaning on his shoulder. It always happened when he found someone attractive, but it made it worse that this attractive person was seemingly flirting with him.

"Ah.. I just.. Like the creative sides. I love making things and it's always rare to do creative things in highschool." Jungwoo said, shrugging a little.

Lucas looked down at Jungwoo, getting a small glimpse of the olders red cheeks which made him smile. He nodded but he decided to kick his flirting up a notch. "That's kinda cute.. You're like a little kid." He chuckled, glancing ahead. "Oh, Jungwoo-ah, there's a road up ahead, you better hold my hand~" He said, teasing him as he put his hand out to him.

Jungwoo looked at Lucas's hand, blushing more. His heart pounded but he didn't want to endure anymore teasing so he just looked away and held the actual younger one's hand.