✧ 8 ✧

thank you for 100 reads/views <3

Jungwoo's outfit:

(+ a plain choker with star charm)

Lucas's outfit:

word count: 1681

word count: 1681

  ✧  

Jungwoo and Donghyuck caught the bus to Lucas's house. It was too far away from their own houses and Jungwoo didnt even have his learners. They could've gotten Kun to drive them, but only god knows when they'd be leaving the party and they didn't want to disturb their friend late at night. Jungwoo's teeth were digging into his bottom lip and his hand was playing with the star charm on his choker. Yes, his choker. Donghyuck made him.

"Donghyuck.. I look too gay.." Jungwoo mumbled.

"Perfect." Donghyuck chuckled, looking over at his friend and smiling. "Lucas will love it~"

Jungwoo whined and laid his head on Donghyuck's shoulder. "I hope so.. But people will just tease me more for looking so gay." He sighed. "If.. If I don't get a kiss from Lucas tonight, this outfit was not worth wearing."

Donghyuck looked forward again and shook his head. "Don't worry, you'll get that kiss." He said, patting Jungwoo's thigh in a supportive way.

Jungwoo was glad he had such a supportive and not anti-gay friend.

---

Soon, after a few minutes of walking, the two arrived at the holy god named Lucas's house. There was a couple out the front making out and a few others just sitting on the porch. They seemed relaxed. Oh wait, they had bongs next to them.

Jungwoo nervously played with his fingers and took a slightly shaky deep breath. He looked around as they approached the open door, earning a few glares from all the high and drunk teenagers. He thought it was kinda gross.

Once they entered, Donghyuck grinned widely and looked around. He liked the vibe of the place so much. It made his confidence grow, but also his concern for Jungwoo. Donghyuck grabbed Jungwoo's wrist and pulled him to one of the corners where it was quieter and less crowded. "I'll stick with you, ok?" He said loud enough for Jungwoo to hear. "But, I'll leave you once you're with Lucas. If you need me if we split up, just spam me with texts and calls."