✧ 15 ✧

thanks so much for 1k <3

word count: 1,151

✧✧✧

Jungwoo made his way to his locker. He was in an oddly good mood, but it was mainly because of the cute kitten he met on the way. He opened his locker and stuffed his bag in when someone he didn't expect to approach him approached him.

"Hey! Jungw-! AH, OH MY GOD!" Lucas's voice startled Jungwoo so much that he actually jumped back and hit his head on the door of his locker.

Jungwoo groaned and lifted his hand to gently rub where he had been hit.

"Oh my gosh, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fi-" Jungwoo turned to Lucas but stopped when he didn't see him. He looked down and saw Lucas sitting on his knees while reaching near Jungwoo's food. The shorter male looked down to see the small kitten being pet by Lucas. "W-Wait, what? What are you doing here?"

Jungwoo squatted down and looked at the tiny kitten which instantly strolled over and rubbed against his leg.

"Why do you have a kitten following you? I just stepped on its poor paw.." Lucas mumbled. He seemed oddly comfortable around Jungwoo, while Jungwoo was still wary.

"I-I don't know.." Jungwoo said softly. He took the kitten into his arms and checked it had the same pattern as the previous one. Yep, it was the same. "I met them along the way to school.. I guess he f-followed me all the way here cause I gave him some food."

"You gave him food? What was it?"

"Chicken."

Lucas sighed and nodded. "Ok, good. Kitten's can't eat many things, it could make them sick.." He said. Jungwoo glanced at him, surprised by what he knew.

It was quiet again as Jungwoo pet the kitten and Lucas watched. He reached out after a bit, gently scratching behind it's ear which caused the cat to purr softly. Jungwoo could feel the vibrations in his hand which just made him smile. The comforting peace was soon ruined by none other than Donghyuck.

"Hey, what are you two doing?" Donghyuck asked, eyebrow raised while he tilted his head. "And why is Lucas here? You need to leave." Donghyuck stepped between the two but he was facing Jungwoo, making Lucas sigh. "Why do you have a kitten?"

"He found it-"

Lucas was cut off as Donghyuck raised his foot, gently pressing it back on his chest and making him fall back a bit. "Shut up, dickhead. I asked Jungwoo and not you, also leave him alone you absolute pri-"

"D-Donghyuck, shush!" Jungwoo interrupted, his cheeks heating up from embarrassment. "H-He's ok, Lucas's ok... He appologized, n-now stop." He said, reaching over with one hand and moving Donghyuck's leg away from Lucas. It was awkward since he got so close.

Donghyuck's jaw dropped and eyes widdened. He looked down at Jungwoo in disbelief then glanced at Lucas. His expression immediately changed, his eyebrows furrowed as he raised his finger and pointed right between the older males eyes. "You hurt him again, you are dead. Got it?" He asked with his voice deepening. He didn't even wait for Lucas to respond as he turned back to Jungwoo. "Now, why do you have a kitten on your lap?" He asked, going back to being soft voiced for Jungwoo to stay calm.