✧ 7 ✧

word count: 1338

  ✧  

It was Thursday night and Donghyuck was face timing Jungwoo with their laptops. It was casual at first, but it soon turned into a mess of screaming and panicking from both of them.

"Oh my god, Donghyuck, what am I going to wear?" Jungwoo asked, hyperventilating as he pulled out the rest of his closet onto the floor. His computer faced towards him and the big mess. "Nothing in here is cute or attractive! Oh my god, why do I have to like comfy clothes so much?"

"Ah, Jungwoo, calm down.. You'll find something. But, I am wearing my great leather ja-" Donghyuck had gotten up and looked at the end of his bed to see his 'great' leather jacket was gone. "Oh no... No, no!"

"What?" Jungwoo asked, his eyes shooting to his computer screen like Donghyuck was about to get murdered and Jungwoo, as his best friend, had to see everything to testify for him even if it scarred him for the rest of his life. Weird example, but it was accurate to his expression. Wide eyes, eyebrows raised, pale face, and lips parted.

"My leather jacket! It's not here!" Donghyuck said as he rushed back to his computer screen. "Jungwoo, oh my god, if I don't have this jacket, I am not going! I need it!"

The male was in a full panic now. He tore away from the computer screen and started rushing around his room, looking under and in everything. You see, Donghyuck's 'great' leather jacket was titled 'great' for a reason. It gave Donghyuck luck, which was actually just confidence in himself. He was seen as a confident person, but only because he hid everything inside of himself. The only person Donghyuck trusted enough to let out his true emotions to were Jungwoo.

Donghyuck went to his closet. After a minute, both of the boys's floors were covered in their clothes.

Jungwoo bit down on his bottom lip. He knew Donghyuck relied on that leather jacket and he kind of needed it for confidence and comfort, but it also meant that he couldn't go to Lucas's party which meant Jungwoo couldn't go. Even if he was desperate to go and see Lucas, he couldn't go alone. Jungwoo looked down at his feet, rubbing the back of his neck as he started to think where Donghyuck could've possibly left it. However, it only took a few seconds as he realized the jacket Donghyuck was desperate to have was laying in front of Jungwoo's feet. The older let out a small sigh from his lips but his head tilted. When even was the last time Donghyuck came over?

"Uh, Donghyuck?" Jungwoo said, picking up the jacket and checking the tag. L.D was written on it in bold. Donghyuck always branded his clothes with his own initials. "I found your jacket."

Donghyuck's head quickly turned to his laptop before he ran over and grabbed it, looking at the screen with wide eyes. He sighed out of relief, placing a hand on his heart but almost dropping his laptop while doing so. "Oh, thank god!" He exclaimed. "Ok, I'll be right there to pick it up. I'll even help you with your outfit too, alright?"

Jungwoo nodded, smiling softly as he looked at the male through the computer screen. "Alright, Donghyuckie. You can stay for dinner if you want, too."

"Oo! Are you having your mother's famous lasagna?!"

"Yep."

"Be right there! Make sure you wait for me before eating!"

And with that, Donghyuck ended the call.

Jungwoo giggled and smiled. He walked to his bed, folding Donghyuck's jacket and placing it near his pillow before grabbing his computer and sitting down. While he waited, he decided to put some research into attractive outfits.

---

It was finally Friday, but sadly Jungwoo had two periods of History left. Although, Lucas was with him. And he was acting more flirty than usual. Jungwoo doesn't even remember what the teacher said as he was too distracted by Lucas's hand on his thigh, slowly rubbing but avoiding a dangerous area.

After a while, they were set some work to do on their laptops, so Jungwoo opened his laptop and opened a new document. But, he had no clue what they were doing. He looked over at Lucas, ready to question him on what the teacher was saying but he softly gasped and covered his mouth when feeling what Lucas just randomly decided to do. The males hand travelled up further so his fingers were just touching the inside of his thighs and squeezed. Lucas knew what he was doing, it was obvious by the smirk on his lips.

Lucas looked over at Jungwoo but couldn't help himself as he chuckled at the males red flushed cheeks. "What?" He mumbled quietly.

"That.." Jungwoo started speaking but he had to think about his next words carefully. "That f-feels weird."

Lucas rolled his eyes, chuckling again. "You're adorable." He said. His hand snaked behind Jungwoo's head, directing it onto his shoulder so he could relax.

Jungwoo blushed even more, but he didn't complain. Instead, he carefully moved his chair closer and pulled his laptop closer as well so he could stay leaning on Lucas's comfy shoulder.

---

Jungwoo was at his locker, stuffing every book in as he was practically sweating from every pore out of nervousness. Lucas's party was a big deal. Not only was everyone going to it, but Lucas was probably going to try something. It made Jungwoo both scared yet excited. Jungwoo pulled out his bag and started packing it with the things he needed. Suddenly, the male felt a hand brush against his back nether region before sliding around his waist.

Jungwoo gasped, quickly turning around to see who was there. "L-Lucas!" He said, his cheeks flushing red. He was closer than expected.

"Hey, Jungwoo." Lucas said with an innocent smile, not noticing how his hot breath and hand were affecting the older male. "I just came to say bye, and that I'll see you tonight, yeah? 8:30?"

Jungwoo nodded, his eyes staying locked on Lucas's brown eyes. "Y-Yeah." He said softly. "I'll arrive with Donghyuck. Just.. Hopefully I'll find you there."

Lucas softly but purposely deeply chuckled. "You will, don't worry." He said with a smile. He leaned in closer, placing a gentle kiss on Jungwoo's forehead which sent the olders mind crazy. "See you there~"

Lucas walked off in the other direction.

Jungwoo stood there, his mind and heart doing literal circles as he spun a bit. He made weird noises, soft weird noises. He almost slammed the locker door shut and swung his bag over his shoulders. As he turned around, he saw Donghyuck heading his way. "Donghyuckk!" Jungwoo yelled, running over to him and almost tackling him to the ground while hugging him.

"Ah- Jungwoo!" Donghyuck said, groaning and trying to push Jungwoo away since he had to lean back. "Ahh, I'm gonna fall! Let go or let me hug you properly!"

Jungwoo nodded and moved back. "L-Lucas, h-he- he.."

"Huh?! Lucas what?!"

"He kissed me-"

"OH MY-"

"On the forehead!"

Donghyuck froze. He groaned again, hitting Jungwoo's shoulder. "Oh my god, speak quicker! I thought he actually kissed you on the lips!"

"O-Oh.." Jungwoo muttered, blushing even more at the thought of Lucas's lips against his own. Lucas's lips were probably really soft and nice. "N-No, just on the forehead.. But it was still amazing! It felt like my heart was set on fire then extinguished then squeezed then spun a million times!" He ranted, sighing and smiling like a teen that was head over heels. Oh wait, he was.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "You'd be dead by then." He mumbled. Donghyuck had enough of Jungwoo's antics for the moment, but he was happy for him. He grabbed Jungwoo's sleeve and started walking out of the school.

They both walked to Jungwoo's house since Donghyuck had his clothes in his bag. They got ready together and made sure Jungwoo looked amazing, stunning.

  ✧ 

A/N:
its almost time for the party ;)