✧ 22 ✧

ill probs fuck up their schedules and whos in what class but whatever lmao

word count: 1,517

  ✧✧✧

"We need to talk to you."

Jungwoo stared up at the two people, his eyes full of sadness but also worry. Donghyuck had his eyebrows furrowed, but Lucas was just looking like a confused puppy.

"We're, um.. We're sorry for being idiots." Doyoung confessed for both him and Kun, gently rubbing the back of his neck from being so nervous. "We understand leaving you was just really dumb and our reason was dumb too.."

"We were always concerned for you, though." Kun added. He had his hands in front of him, holding them together but fiddling nervously.

Doyoung nodded. "When we heard about your injury.. Well, I actually cried because I couldn't be there for you.. A-And I'm so sorry Jungwoo, I regret leaving you and acting like I hated you for liking guys. But I don't hate you at all! I think I actually could like a guy if I found the right one- But that's not the point, I'm just- we're just really sorry for leaving you and we understand if you can't forgive use but please know we actually mean i-"

Jungwoo stood up as quick as he could with his injured leg, quickly swinging his arms around the older two and pulling them close into a hug. "I missed you guys so freakin' much!" He said, his voice mumbled into Doyoung's shoulder.

The older two couldn't help it as they smiled and hugged Jungwoo back. It felt amazing that they could be forgiven, but they would still feel bad for what they did. All of a sudden, Donghyuck stood up on the seat. "My friends aren't complete idiots!" He yelled before he jumped off and quickly joined the hug with too much force. Jungwoo laughed but stumbled a little from his weak leg, causing the others to pull him closer.

Lucas sat there, still extremely confused and soon Kun noticed it.

"Is Lucas chill now?" The latter whispered to Jungwoo and Donghyuck.

"Yes, super chill." Donghyuck whispered back.

"Ok, ok, good." Kun said, nodding before the four of them broke the hug. Jungwoo sat down straight away because of his knee. Donghyuck sat back down next to him while Kun and Doyoung sat on the other side with Lucas.

The older two quickly said hello to Lucas and shared their smiles before Donghyuck quickly shared all the recent tea with them, making sure to include every detail so they got a good understanding of the situation. Eventually they were all on the same page: Lucas is chill now, Taeyong's stupid and a jerk, and Mark was stupid and had a confusing soft side. Also that Jungwoo was their precious child that they needed to protect and take care of, but Jungwoo didn't agree to that.

"No, you're a cute baby." Lucas softly chuckled as he looked at Jungwoo across the table.

"Wha-! No!" Jungwoo denied it, shaking his head and blushing like crazy. He had been blushing before that but hearing Lucas call him a 'cute baby' made it worse. He whined softly and quickly shoved a grape into his mouth. "You guys are mean." He mumbled while the rest of them chuckled at him.

Jungwoo leaned his elbow on the table while he rested his cheek in the palm of his hand. He kept placing grapes in his mouth and chewing them while the others continued to talk. The male glanced around the room and he made eye contact with someone yet again. This time, he was just confused. Mark was sitting at a table with Taeyong and two girls Jungwoo didn't know. Taeyong had one of them on his lap and was obviously flirting with her in a gross way. Mark had a girl on his arm but he wasn't looking at her, he was glaring at Jungwoo's table of friends, including Jungwoo himself. Mark looked away when they made eye contact and went back to talking to the girl he was with. However, Jungwoo kept watching them, and he almost laughed when seeing a taller male stride over and yell at Taeyong. From what he could figure out, the girl on Taeyong's lap was the tall male's girlfriend. Jungwoo snickered and looked away.