Chapter 8

Zayn's Point of View

"Since when have you been with Nathan!" I screamed into the phone. It hadn't even a week since I left for X-Factor and Ava was back with Nathan. Ava is a smart girl and she should have learned that Nathan does not learn from his mistakes.

"The day you left Nathan came to my house and said he was sorry and that he realized that he made a mistake." was she bring serious right now. He just came and apologized and she believed him. I knew I shouldn't have left.

"What about Emily?" I said, calmer this time.

"He left Emily."

"Ava, please tell me your lying. How can you just get back with him & trust him not to cheat on you again." I really didn't want this to be true.

"Nathan is coming over so I need to go Zayn & don't worry about me I can take care of myself. Bye."

"Wait,Ava!" she disconnected. Ugh! She can't be serious. I guess Ava never felt the same way about me, & here I was who never looked at another girl in hopes that Ava will be mine one day.

"Hey Zayn" I looked up to see it was Ganeva. Ganeva was also put in a band like me during bootcamp. She came and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hey, what brings you here?" I said looking at her. She was pretty, but not as pretty as Ava though. No! Stop thinking about Ava! She doesn't want you, she doesn't need you. I told myself.

"So what do you think?" said Ganeva looking at me.

"Sorry, I didn't hear what you said" I felt bad. I usually am a pretty good listener.

"Do you want to go get coffee with me?" she said touching my forearm and looking at me lovingly. Was she flirting with me?

"At this hour, it's pretty dark outside." I said checking my watch.

"Come on, it's fun in the dark." She said with a wink. Okay, she was flirting with me now.

"Okay, let's go" I smiled. If Ava doesn't want me then, I should move on.

*****

Ava's point of View

"Hey Ava." I turned around and saw Danny Riach walking towards me. Danny was one of Zayn's best guy friends and he was a really cool guy.

"Hey Danny." I said back.

"Mind if I sit down?" he said holding his lunch.

"Sure, so where's your brother?" I tried to make small talk since I never hung out with him alone. Zayn was usually always around. He sat down and put his backpack next to him.

" I really don't know." He said as he took a bite of pizza.

"So have you talked to Zayn lately" I said trying not to sound interested much, though I really was.

"Yah, just talked to him yesterday. Can you believe he is dating Rebecca now."

"What!" I said really fast.

"Yah, I was surprised too. I mean she is 6 years older and has 2 kids." Was he being serious.

"Wasn't Zayn dating Ganeva?" I said playing around with my food. It kind of hurt. Is this how Zayn felt when I was with Nathan? Seeing someone you love with someone else.

"Yah, well I guess they broke up." He moved on so fast.

" Well, you can't blame him, there are alot of pretty girls there especially Mary." he said with a snicker. Did I mention that he is also funny.

"Yah, Mary has got to be the hottest babe there. A 50 year old lady is such a turn on." I said sarcastically.

"Haha, you are funny. No wonder Zayn likes you." Wait, what did he say.

"Who told you that?" I said looking at him curiously.

"No one. It's really obvious. He is better for you then Nathan, you know." I got quite. Should I tell him, that I liked Zayn too and that I wasn't with Nathan anymore.

"Danny, I-" I shut my mouth. Danny was Zayn's best friend and he would tell Zayn that I wasn't with Nathan. Danny was looking at me.

"Thanks for having lunch with me. You are a nice guy." I said smiling at him.

*****

Zayns point Of View

"Zayn are you asleep?" Whispered Niall from the bed above me. This room had 2 bunk beads and one twin bed.

"Not yet buddy. Why?" I whispered back trying not to wake the others.

"Would you go downstairs with me. I am hungry." said Naill with his head hanging down now.

"Are you serious. We just had dinner a while ago & I know that you snuck food on bed." I said sitting up. He climbed down the ladder and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yah and I finished it. Can you please come with me. I am scared to go alone." Niall whispered.

"Sure let's go" I got up and so did Niall.

"Yeah Buddy." said Niall as he jumped up. "Ouch! We should really clean the room " I said as we made our way out. There was stuff scattered all over the floor. I closed the door behind me carefully. I turned on the hallway light and we made out way down stairs towards the kitchen.

"Tomorrow is our last day anyways so it's okay." Said Niall as he stuffed his face with cake which was left over from tonight. Tomorrow wasn't only our last day but everyone else's. It was the finale. The make it or break it moment that would determine whether our hard work was worth it. Whether it was down or up, Liam, Niall, Harry, Louis, and I are gunna go together. In one direction.