Chapter 12

Ava's Point of View

"Make sure you grab some milk!" My mom asked me to go grocery shopping since we had relatives coming over to visit. It was nine in the morning and also days after Zayn left to his world tour. I've talked on the phone with him a couple times and he told me how amazing his shows have been so far. His tour in Australia is almost over and he's getting ready to leave. He told me about all the incidents with the fans and his silly ol' bandmates. I wish I was able to travel with him. The street was pretty packed today for no apparent reason. It was quiet in the car so I decided to turn on the radio. "That's what makes you beautiful!"  One Direction was blasting on the radio and I couldn't help but sing and dance along. At the stop lights, people would stare at me as if I was a crazy person. I could care less though. The light turned green so I began to drive again. BEEP! I turned my head towards the sound of the car horn. Before I could even process what was going on, a truck rammed into my car door and pushed my body closer to the passenger seat.

"This is it." I thought to myself as I sat in my car, limp as a rag doll. Blood trickled down my forehead continuously.

"Oh my god, is she dead? Somebody call the paramedics!" I heard someone yell. People were trying to push the truck away in order to pry my door open. Minutes later I heard sirens blaring from police cars and an ambulence. Everything was a blur. I lost so much blood to the point where I didn't have the strength to stay concious. My sight faded to black. I really wanted to see Zayn one last time because I didn't know whether I was going to see the light of day again.