Chapter 11

Zayn's point of view

I turned the knob and felt the cold water hit me from above. I flinched and turned the knob to warm water. It felt nice taking a shower in your own bathroom. Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and I had to share a bathroom during X-Factor. I was fine with sharing the bathroom with them but it was just that they were a bit messy and would always use up all the hot water. I was always the last one up so i guess that wasn't helping either.There used to be wet towels on the ground and dirty clothes everywhere. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and got out and slipped on a pair of sweats with a plain white shirt. I blow dried my hair and went to my room. My bed felt comfy and I missed it. I couldn't fall asleep though, maybe it was because I just had the best day ever. I looked through my window and Ava's light was on. This made me smile. I put on my jacket and walked outside towards Ava's window. I picked up a tiny rock and threw it towards Ava's window. Nothing. I picked up another rock and threw it at her window again. I could see Ava's shadow looking through the window. I put my hands in the air like a lunatic trying to get her attention.

"Zayn, what are you doing?" she said as she opened her window.

"Come outside, please." I really wanted to see her even though I just saw her an hour ago. She didn't say anything.

" Wait, I'm coming." she said as she closed the window. The light turned off. I walked toward the front door and hid to the side. The porch light turned and I saw Ava walk out. I hugged her from behind.

"Hey, Babe." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I felt Ava's wet hair on my chest.

"Nice choice of outfit" I said noticing that she was also wearing sweats and a white shirt. Ava turned around and looked at me.

"Well don't we make a cute couple" she said with a smile. "Wait, one minute" she let go of me.

"Where are you going?" I said as she opened the door. She turned around with her finger on her lips. I stood outside the door and saw Ava come back with a blanket and a 2 pillows. She closed the door and took my hand.

"Where we going?" I said taking the blanket from her. She put her arm around mine.

"It's such a beautiful night and the stars are out so let's look at the stars" she said as we walked to the backyard. There was a hammock tied between the 2 trees. Ava put the pillows and blanket on it. It was a pretty big hammock. I helped Ava get on and then I laid down beside her. She pulled up the blanket and put one arm around me. I turned to my side and hugged her. It felt nice just laying there. The moon was full tonight and it was bright.

"Ava, what made you start liking me?" I said. I was curious about this.

"Remember when you first said you loved me?" she said as she moved back a little to look at me. The moonlight hit her face and made it seem like she was glowing. She looked like a angel.

"Yah." I stuttered as I was captured by her beauty.

"Well that night I realized something. I was blind. I couldn't see what was in front of me. You were like my guardian angel sent from above. You always protected me, while I made so many mistakes. Then I slowly realized that I loved you too. The next morning I went to your house to talk to you but your mum told me that you left. I didn't know what to do now. You know how they say if to love something you let it go, well then I let you go." She moved back closer and put her head down.

"You know what they also say" I said lightly putting my hand under her chin and bringing her face up.

" That if it comes back its yours, and I came back so I will always be yours" I moved in and kissed her.

"I love you, Zayn." She said as she hugged me tighter.

"I love you too." I said hugging her back.

*****

"I am really going to miss you Zayn." said Ava as her eyes were filled with water.

"Please don't cry Ava." I said wiping her tears away.

"Terminal L9 to Australia is loading passengers right now, I repeat Terminal L9 to Australia is loading passengers right now." Said a lady over the speakers. I felt my stomach fall. Ava was looking at me and trying not to cry. My eyes started to get watery.

"I love you." I said closing the distance between us. I put my hands gently around Ava's face and went in to kiss her. I felt her hands around my neck.

"Woah, break it up you too." Said Louis as he passed by. I felt Ava flinch as she heard him.

"Did the big bad wolf scare you?" I laughed as I put my arms around her waist.

"Not as much as losing you" she said looking deeply into my eyes.

"You are my favorite hello, and my hardest goodbye." I wasn't aware that this good bye was only going to be for a short while.

*Vas Happnin? Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it. I can't believe that this has almost 500 reads!!! Thank you so much. So did you like this chapter, I really want to know:D*