Beginning

I stare at the boring movie playing on the screen of the class. Something about photography and some famous photographer being said. I glance over at Jen who is reading on her phone.

"So what's happening?" I whisper in her ear over her shoulder. She looks blankly at the small screen as she flips the page.

"Boy on boy sex." She says with a straight, blank face.

"Oh? Tell me it's at least more interesting then this stupid video." I grumble. She smirks and flips the pages back to the start of the chapter. At the top of the page there is a list of sex kinks involved in the chapter.

I read it then glare at her. She smirks playfully at me.

"I regret ever telling you anything." I grumble turning my attention back to the documentary.

Jen and I are best friends. Have been since we were kids. She's been with me through everything and knows everything about me.

Jen is a very intimidating woman with the smartest brain this world has ever seen. She's half elf and I blame that.

She's also extremely attractive. Her hair has died a light blue that contrasted with her dark chocolate skin and almost black eyes. Her hair is an undercut with most of the bottom half missing. The rest is grown out to her shoulders and thick as all hell. Her ears have a slight point to them with an industrial piercing across her left ear. She has perfectly straight, pearl white teeth.

I'd date her if I wasn't gay.

One of the best parts of our relationship is that I can pretend to be dating her to weed out the unfaithful and jealous boyfriends or girlfriends.

She's also the smartest mind this realm or any other will ever see. Last time we looked at our IQ's I had something like 175 and she had around 300. There's a reason most people fear her. The bell rings signalling the end of class.

"Mr. Collin, stay back a minuet." Mr. Morten says in a light voice from behind his desk.

"I'll wait for you. But I'm only waiting ten minuets." Jen says, packing her stuff into her bag.

Once I have everything I need in my bag and my camera around my neck I slowly walk over to his desk.

"What did you need?" I ask in a slightly less bitter tone then usual. I hate humans more then anything. And Jen is taking me out for drinks. There's no way I'm missing a chance to see who takes longer to get drunk.

"How's Kelly?" He asks with nothing but worry. Of course. I growl to myself. This is about my guardian and you wanting to get into his pants. I inwardly roll my eyes.

"He's better." I respond shortly. Kelly was in a car accident a while back. He was in a coma for a month and a half, has a broken arm, broken leg, and shattered shoulder. The doctors said he was lucky to be alive. I wasn't surprised though.

He's my guardian. Almost as fierce a fighter as me. Because of his guardian power he wasn't gonna die, but was heavily injured.

Most assassins of the Dark aren't friends with their guardians, but Kelly and I are like brothers. The world outside of our apartment think he is my father, but we're the same age.

"I hope to see you at dinner tonight." I groan out loud at his words.

"Did you ask me to stay after class to talk about my father or my studies?" I growl. He looks at me with a shocked face, his mouth agape. I give him a hard glare. His shock turns into a knowing smirk.

"You have a date with Miss Winks, don't you?" He asks. Blood rushes to my cheeks and a blush burns into them. His smirk grows at that factor.

My blush didn't come from the fact that I was shy or embarrassed about being caught, but because that's not how I felt. It was embarrassing that he didn't see the way Jen and I acted like siblings, not lovers.