Say something

Say something, I'm giving up on you

My eyes flutter open as the bright sunlight streams into my room. I turn over onto my side to face the beautiful man beside me.

Kory's eyes are closed and he looks so peaceful. A soft smile tugs at his lips, as his strong arm tightens around my waist. I cup his cheeks with my hands, lightly brushing my thumb over his cheek bones.

"Keep doing that and I'll ravish you all over again." Kory tells me in his sexy morning voice. I shiver as his hand moves lower down my waist and his lips attack my neck. I squeak at the sudden attack to my sensitive neck.

"Ah." I moan out. The feeling of his lips against the most sensitive part of my neck that he already ravished is overwhelming. "Kory." I moan out the warning.

The door to the house slams shut and my body goes stiff. Every muscle rigid.

"Oh shit." I whisper, grabbing Kory's shoulders, trying to sit up. He doesn't move and stays on top of me as I fight to grab the blankets.

"Wren!" Kelly shouts from the front of the house. Kory just giggles at my antics instead of helping me. Kelly opens the door to my room right as I get the covers over Kory and I's naked bodies. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" He asks.

"No!" I shout in a gravely voice. Likely from screaming last night.

"Yes." Kory monotones at the same time as me. I glare up at him as he leans down to kiss my lips. I accept and kiss him back. His lips are so soft and taste like cinnamon. It's addicting.

"Well I don't care. Get dressed, I brought food." Kelly says, closing the door after giving me a weird look. I look up into Kory's beautiful blue eyes. He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead. He stands and starts to get dressed in clothes too big for me, but fit him just right.

"Come on." He tells me, tossing clothes at me. Ripped skinny jeans, a hoodie that isn't too fitted but isn't too big, and black boxers. I hesitate to stand and leave the cover of my blankets. "Are you hiding something I didn't see last night?" Kory teases. My cheeks burn bright red and I throw a pillow at him.

I stand and don't look him in the eye. He steps forward and places one hand on my bare waist. His pointer finger hooks under my chin, him thumb rests on top of my chin. He tilts my face up to look at him.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever met." Kory tells me, kissing my forehead softly. I smile at him and hit his chest.

"I hate you." I tell him, pulling away to get dressed. I've always had anxiety about my body. Bryan used to be the only one I'd show it too.

Once I'm fully dressed I hear the shattering of a glass. Kory grabs my hand and I ignore the throbbing in my ass. I pull him along with me, him behind me. I don't let anything happen to him as long as I live.

I enter the kitchen, keeping myself and the love of my life hidden behind the corner with me. The sight before me scares the crap out of my.

Conquest and Famine stand in the dinning room. The place is a complete wreck. Famine is leaning against the wall as Conquest smirks at Kelly. He's in a fighting stance, bruises have started to form on his body and he is littered with cuts.

"Poor old Kelly." Conquest taunted him.

"Too weak to protect anything anymore." Famine finishes for her. A shiver runs down my spine at his voice. Then something clicks in my mind. I turn to Kory and whisper as softly as possible.

"We need to get to Kelly's office and save his books." I tell him in a hushed voice. He nods and goes to my room to grab a couple bags. I wonder into the back entrance of Kelly's office, one of the walls behind his desk almost covered with books. Kory came in and I started loading the bags with the books.