True colours

/A/N/ I may use this song a million times cause it's so good.

You with the sad eyes, don't be discouraged
In a world, full of people, you can lose sight of it
And the darkness inside you makes you feel so small

I stare into Wren's beautiful blue eyes. He smiles slightly at me. I feel tears fill my eyes and throw myself against his chest.

"Wow!" He shouts in surprise, wrapping his strong arms around me and falling onto his back with me on top of him.

"It's not fair." I tell his chest, silently sobbing.

"What isn't?" He asks me, running his fingertips up and down my spine. My tears slowly come to a stop.

"Such a beautiful little boy shouldn't of had to grow up into such a twisted man." I tell him. A loving smile graces his lips as he laughs slightly.

"You think I'm beautiful?" He teases me.

"Oh, I wish I could kiss you." I tell him. His smile instantly fades and the light humour between us gives way to the sad, painful atmosphere from before.

"I was twelve." He tells me. I give him a weird look and he elaborates. "The masters sent me on a mission to kill this really powerful witch. I was so cocky and got kicked off my high horse. She cursed me. My blood, tears, saliva, bodily fluids, and lips at poisonous. Bryan was the only person I could be with. His body killed the poison just as fast as mine could create it." He tells me. I look up from his chest and stare into his beautiful eyes.

"So then what happened to you today?" I ask. He sighs and explained.

"The masters whipped me after I failed. I killed most of the people in the room. They discovered the poison and made a counteractent. It neutralizes the poison."

"Then why is it that bad?" I ask again, confused.

"My body has come to rely on the poison to work properly. Without that my vital organs start to shutdown." As he says the words I cuddle deeper into his chest. The thought of loosing him is too much for me to think about right now. Or ever.

"Oh." I say. He laughs slightly as he sits up. My arms wrap tightly around his chest. I pull away to look into his dazzling eyes. He runs his fingers down my tear stained cheeks, cupping them. I turn my face and kiss the palm of his hand.

"I'd kiss you if I could." He whispers, leaning forward and placing his forehead on mine. His eyes glint suddenly and I raise a brow at him in question. "I've got an idea." He tells me, a wide smile on his face.

He stands up and pulls me with him, jumping around like a crazy person.

"Are you gonna tell me?" I ask, laughing at his goofy behaviour.

"The witch who did this to me can change it. Or make you immune to my poison." He tells me, grabbing to sides of my face with a huge smile.

"Wouldn't that be dangerous?" I ask him, worry covering my features. He shakes his head and places his forehead to mine.

"If I can convince her, she just might." He shakes his head with a laugh. "I'll be fine. She's meant to be a nice witch."

He hugs me and I lift him, spinning him around. He laughs and smiles at me as I set him down.

"Just come back to me in one piece." I tell him, grabbing his hands and kissing them. I'll just avoid kissing anywhere that could kill me from now on. He laces his fingers with mine as we walk back to the small cottage.

We walk into the house and I see Bryan glaring at me. Jen has changed her clothing and is tucked under Samuel's arm. Sebastian glares at the two as Dartanion gets to work on something in the kitchen. He doesn't talk much.