Imagination

In my dreams
You're with me
We'll be everything I want us to be

~Kory's POV~
I stare at the ceiling from my place in my bed. Everything hurt. My body from exercising it. My mind from my dreams. My heart from the loss of its mate.

Wren.

That is the only thing I can think about. I keep going back in my journal, rereading the dreams I've had of him. Now knowing it's him I yearn for them to come true.

Wren.

His beautiful blue eyes. His adorable face, one with striking features. His strong, slim body, one I wanted to hold once again. His lips that I just craved to kiss.

Angel says I need to come back down to earth. That my heads in the clouds.

There's a knock at my door. I turn my head to look at the thick wooden door.

"Go away." I grumble, pulling the covers up to my chin and turning my back to the door.

"Morning brother dearest." Angel says in her all too cheery voice. I groan out loud and pull my blankets over my head. I feel a dip in the mattress beside me. "Get out of bed." She says, pulling the covers away from me. I grumble and glare at her while sitting up.

"Leave me be woman." I grumble at her, wanting to rub that smile off her face.

"No, your rules don't apply to me." She tells me, a smirk on her face. I glare at her harder, standing up. She jumps up and down, clapping her hands together, and smiling like an idiot. I roll me eyes, knowing it will make her smile more.

"Yeah yeah." I say a little more jokingly. She tosses me my clothes for the day. I catch it and look down at the clothing. A long sleeved white shirt, gold designing on it, with a red sash over on shoulder. Black pants. Tall, sturdy leather boots. She turned as I started to change. Everything still hurts, so it takes longer then usual. Once done we head down to the grand hall for supper.

We enter, Angel's arm looped with mine, and are greeted with my father and brother talking with someone I didn't know. All attention turns to us.

"Ah, there she is." My father announces, all to cheerful. "My beautiful daughter. My dear, this is Dartanion." The man starts and I am taken aback by his beauty. Soft features, a more rounder jawline for a man. His jet black hair falls to the middle of his shoulders, easy to tie back into ponytail. If it weren't for his muscular build and flat, broad chest I would have thought he was a woman.

"Good evening my lord." Angel curtsies as she was taught, allowing Dartanion to take her hand. He bends down to place a light kiss to her knuckles.

"My lady." He says politely. I subtly roll my eyes and take my seat to the right of my father. My father beams happily at the two as Angel sits down in the seat Dartanion pulled out for her. I feel a sharp tug in my chest and my head starts to pound slightly.

I reach for my glass of water, but my hand is shaking. I ignore it and lift the glass to my lips. Taking a drink my ears start to ring painfully high. I drop the glass to cover my ears, screaming out in pain. My lungs burn and I start to cough. Blood comes out from my mouth. My head is spinning and I don't register falling on the cold, hard floor. Or hearing my family scream.
~~~~~~~~~~
I stand in the middle of a small hut. The place is covered in herbs and two small beds rest in the far left corner. The door behind me opens and in walks a tall, slender, beautiful woman.

She carries a small basket filled with various things. Bread, cheese, milk, an arrangement of vegetables.

One her left middle finger is a scull ring the exact same as Wren's. Too feminine to be a man's ring, but it worked for Wren. A little boy came running past me, the exact replica of the woman, only with sharper male features. He threw his small arms around her leg, smiling up at her.