chapter 2

jasmine pov

me and ma pull up at my sisters, im honestly excited because i haven't seen her in 2 years.

i'm pretty sure that a sister of mine looks pretty after some years of puberty lol. i looked up and noticed my sister standing at the door looking happy to see me while ma gives her the "this bitch" look.

 i looked up and noticed my sister standing at the door looking happy to see me while ma gives her the "this bitch" look

"HEY SIS!"

"HEYY"

"wow look at you all cute and shit"

My mom cut us off "well i better be on my way back to Chicago cuz i got work in the morning, i love you guys" she said as a lone tear came down her eye.

"Ma don't cry please you know when i graduate I'm coming home so...?"

"You right, don't have sex or babies young lady!" I laughed "ma you know i won't."

(That's what she think😏)

(3 hours later)

"wake yo ass up" my sister said,

"you buggin."

"girl shut up, and put on some clothes we going to the park."

i got up and slipped on a white tank top with my champion jacket and sweat pants, i slipped on my shoes and
slicked my hair back, and headed for my sistas car.

" took you long enough."she said.

"oh you shoosh." i said rolling my eyes.

i scroll through my phone looking for bsf number.

Me~sis I'm in the apple on my way to the park pull up!🙃

Best friend 🤞🏽💕🤪~bet, can't wait to see yo lil ugly ass❤️😘

Me~ok luv you💕

(At the park)

we pull up to the park and my sister gives me a 20 to go to concessions, i grab the 20 and head over to misha "BEST FRIEND!" and me being loud makes people look at me and this one tall ass dark skinned looking nigga mmm he was finez, my bish grabbed my arm.

"bitch u aint ugly no mo!" she said

"hop off me minnie mouse"

"shut up you know im cute" she said

"Mmh"

bllani pov

i walk toward kayla, mia, keisha, and ashanti "wassup." i see ashanti looking at me "who is that girl you brought, she looking at my manz and shit." i rolled my eyes "hunny thats not yo manz first of all, and thats my sister ja-" she cut me off "aint no one ask what her name is" she said rolling her eyes "hunny imma need you to chill wit yo attitude before you get you dragged" she stayed quiet and looked at her phone.

i looked over at my sister with misha and some other girls, im glad shes getting along with people for once.

von pov

i look up from playing basket ball and see some girl with ghetto ass misha, i aint never seen ha before, i see her get up and she head towards the concession stand.

"yo hold up im finna holla at shawty" i told tae

"you always lettin a bitch fuck up my wave." tae said

"nigga shut yo pussy ass up." i told tae and walked off to where that girl was

"skittels and a sprite please" the girl said to the worker, just before she paid i said "shorty dont worry bout that." and i paid for her lil snack

"you didnt have to do that but thanks." she smiled

"no problem, but i mean yo can pay me back by giving me you number."

she looked at misha making a humping motion, she laughed

"ok gimme yo phone"she said, i handed her my phone and she handed me hers. i aint plan nun but a quick nut any ways. she put her name in and i changed it to "hoe #53"

.............................................................................................................................................................

how yall feel about this chapter!