chapter 24

(that day)

(bllani's pov!!)

"what the fuck you mean officially pregnant"my mom said.

"weeeeell i went to the doctors office and i got my check up cuz when i took the test i was struggling to believe it.."jas said smiling a lil.

"well jas i had my child recently so i know how it feels for mom to be a bitch like this but im happy for you and von."

"thank you sistakat"jas said to me.

"of course, and ma you needa frl chill! do you needa get laid or sum?

"shut the fuck up bllani before you get yo ass beat."me and jas moms said.

"anyway thankyou for comin to tell us jas and ill see you tomorrow"

(jas pov)

im actually so glad that my sister was being an adult about the situation even though im still 19 im about to have my baby at 20 so my mom cant really be mad. since i knew that von wasnt at his house i went there to pick up some clothes. but there a fuckin bitch here so i was just gone go off a lil shit tf! i opened the door and went upstairs to me and vons rom to see this bitch in my bed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

"oh great finally your here i need you to clean the bathroom, there sumn cum..."

"BITCH YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP IM VONS GIRL AND BABYMOMMA"

"oh so you the no good ass pussy bitch"

"bitch where!"

"i mean he is cheating on you so you must have some stank ass pussy"the hoe said.

"what the fuck is up cuz a pregnant bitch aint playin wit yo fishy ass"

the hoe swang at me so i ducked then i turned around and saw von standing at the stairs. he looked pissed asf so he started yelling at the hoe and he pushed her down.

"what the fuck! pushed me!" she said crying.

"no shit sherlock get the fuck out me and my wifey house hoe"

"jas my bad for this situation"von said going to touch my ass.

"dont fucking touch me!"

" you know what jas fuck it!"

(von pov)

i was now tired of jas being mad and not coming home and shit so im not letting her leave till i get my massive sized dick into her tight pussy. so i pick jas up and carried her into our room, i pulled down her pants and i took off her shirt and bra, then i pulled out my dick and slid it into jas and since jas was mad at me she didnt want to fuck so i made her and shit. i picked jas up and sat her on my face so i could eat her pussy. the bitch cumned in my fucking mouth and since i wasnt bout to let ha leave i just spit it out and i pushed her down to her knees and made her deep throat my dick. she was bobbing up and down and moaning. she was licking my dick amd biting it a couple times but not hard. she then got up and sat on top of my dick she was spinning and shit a going up and dow till her pussy was sour and i took her off my dick and layed her next to me in the bed.

"now jas! why the fuck is you doing all this im done wit you shii"

"because von im tired of you cheating and shit like if you have me and my pussy why you need someone else!?"

"jas i dont know damn. im a male! if you going around wit your fat ass pussy showin in your pants then you know good and well im fucking the shit outta you."

"von we supposed to be having a family and you cheating wont let you in deuana's life"

" ight. well is you staying or is you leaving jas."

"im staying as long as i dont find out yo ass is cheating anymore" jas said.

"okay ma"i said  smiling.

"ight"

so i kissed jas and then went downstairs to make jas  and went downstairs and made her a pizza cuz i know her hungry ass wanted some food.then i went back upstairs changed the sheets and shit on the bed then put jas food on the bed and i layed down so we could watch netflix.

"jas is yo momma happy bout you and the baby?"

"i meannnn. no. not. exactlyyy.."she said looking nervous.

"BUT IF SHE AINT HAPPY WIT THAT BABY DEN SHE SURE AS HELL AINT HAPPY WIT ME PRODUCING IT!"

"she'll get over it von. chill out"

"yeah okay, im going to sleep."

(the next day)

(jas pov)

i woke up this morning and ran to the bathroom cuz im starting to get morning sickness, its terrible. but aftermy sickness i went in the bedroom and changed into my sweat pants and t shirt. i walked out the house and called and uber. i got dropped off at misha mom house cuz misha there waiting for some damn cookies to bake.

"MISHA!"i yelled.
"Yeah?"She said coming to the living room.
"Is we still going baby shoppin?"
"Duh jus lemme get another cookie"
"Ight sisterkat"

"Ight now les go"
Ightttt"i said.

Me and misha went outside to my Uber and we went downtown to all the stores be at so we could shop for lil Deuana hall, when we got ere we first went in Walmart cuz we turning the room next to me Nd Vons into the baby room and I needed a crib and some diapers, clothes too. So after we got everything for the room we went into the clothing section and got a bunch of onesies and bootie Jordan's. Then we went out to the Uber and dropped off misha cuz it was now 7:55 and I'm ready for bed. So the Uber dropped me off at home and I went upstairs and put away all deuana stuff then went to bed in my room.

...........................................
.................
........
Just sumn to hold y'all over 😂