chapter 10

vons pov

i grabbed some red bandans put one on my head in my pocket and around my leg, yall probably aint know but im on some BLOOD shiii i been rockin since 11, i swear if jas ole dumb ass aint abort my child it wouldve been rockin red all day long.

"tae were yo ugly ass at?" i said over the phone.

"im over fat booty keisha house." he said

"mane yo trippin she ugly." i said

"nigga you trippin you only saying that cu she dark skined, but i like my chocolate." he said

"mane shut up." i said

"we gotta get dis dough moving you feel me blood?" i said

"i feel you, but you been runnin behind that apple headed guh jas." he said

"oh yeah guess what." i said

"wha?" he said

"ole girl aborted my baby!"

"WHAT nigga i would've beat the shit ot of her." he said

"nigga i dot hit girls." i said cu i feel like them pussy ass niggas do that, cuz they cant fight a real nigga so they go pick with females.

"mane get off my phone.." he said

"im just telling you the truth pussy ass nigga, you kant be hitting girls.

"get off my phone blood." i hung up and called jas and a nigga answer the phone.

"who dis?" i asked

"jas dude, who this?" i thought to myself maybe the baby werent mine and she been playin me.

"nigga im her dude let me talk to ha." i said

"nah mane she to bussy taking this pipe." he said, wich made me furious. i hung up, grabbed my keys, and hopped in my car driving fst as hell to jas house and started beating on the door. she opened the door with nun but a towel on, i was like "damn this bitch really sleeping around" i said to myself.

"were that nigga at?" i said

"wym?" she said

"FOR REAL DONT BE DUMB!" then that nigga come out her room, and she look stuck.

"i swear were just friends." she said i looked at that nigga he had blue everything on and that shit made me even madder.

"WHY YOU GOT THIS CRIPPIN ASS NIGGA IN YO HOUSE YO YOU TRYNA GET THIS FO KILL MA?"

"im for real we. are. just. friends." i didnt give a fuck i punched the shit out that nigga, and he fell to the floor he tried hitting back but i blocked every hit and beat that nigga goofy.

"please..pleaseee stoppp...stop.. stop" jas said trying to pull me of her side nigga.

"FUCK YOU JAS, ION EVEN KNOW WHY I GOT MAD AT YOU FOR ABORTING HIS BABY. ION WANT SHIT TO DO WITH YO ASS!" i yelled in her face, i tried walking out but she pulled my arm while crying.

"please dont leave i promise i never slept with him.....and the baby was your, why dont you belive me!" she said with tears pouring down her eyes. i just kept walking not giving to fucks.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO......you are not leaving me for something i didnt do!" she said while looking all red and tears everywhere.

"get off me, you can have his pussy ass." i said looking at him. "imma catch yo ass in dem streets, jas stop crying what you needa do is say good bye to yo dude over there kuz you aint ever gone see him again, and thats on my mama." i said.