Chapter 18

(The next day)
Jas pov

I woke up to an empty bed so i got up and took me a shower. After i got out i put on a crop top and some Mary Janes. Then room service knocked on the door.

"Good morning, Here is your egg omelette and your biscuits&gravy with a drink of orange juice and a glass of wine."

"Thank you, this is from mr hall?"
"No ma'am it's from the young man across the hall"

I looked over and there was a tall delicious looking chocolate man that had just happen to be a thug. So i walked over to him.

"Hey"i said
"Wassup wifey"
"What's your name?"
"Devon and you?"
"Jas"
"Aw"
"Well imma head back in here Nd eat"
"Ight"

So i walked back in the room i was staying in and ate my food then i got up and went down to the elevator looking for von.

Vons pov
I got done with my business for the rest of the day nd figured i would go get jas so i could hang out wit ha. I got up to the room and yelled for jas but there was no answer so i went down to the lobby and here come jas out the elevator.

"hey baby." i said while squeezing her ass, she laughed.

"go get ready cuz imma take you out to eat, we gone go get yo nails done, go to the beach, and the mall." i said, then putting my hands in her jeans, she bit her lip, we walked into the elevator and so dude was looking at jas and she was looking at him, i looked at him and gave him a look that was like i will kill you  he looked away real quick, the elevator opened and we all walked out, i thought he was following up but he stay across from us, and that had me stinking. "did jas cheat on me when i left for business?" i was about to snap, she looked back at me knowing sum wrong so her short ass got on the bed and tried kissing me but i moved my head before she could. 

"whats wrong?" she asked while picking up her purse and putting a swim suit in it.

"you cheating on me?" i said, she started getting naked.

"no why would i ever do anything like that to you, you might but not me." she said being come ad pulling up the gucci dress i bought her.

"ion even cheat no mo." i said, looked at me and smiled.

"ok but what make you think i am?" she asked while doing her hair.

"when we was i the elevator you kept looking at that nigga, ad he was looking to, and he stay across from us and i left you yesterday for at least 2 hours so  thats enough time to cheat." i said trying t be calm. she looked at me and laughed, i didnt find it fun at all.

"go to sleep aint nobody want him he kept looking so looked cuz he was making me unconfortable so i was like shi let me do the same." she said finishing her hair and putting on eyelashes and lipgloss cuz she aint wear makeup like that. she came over were i was and laid me down and she started grinding on my dick, it had me hard as a rock, i tried pulling my pants down, but her scary ass quickly got up.

"we dont have time for that." she said.

"you always starting stuff, we gone do it tonight watch, imma lay that ass out." i said while slapping jas ass.

(after lunch) jas pov

me and von were in the car listening to music on our way to get my nails done, von starts taalkin bout life.

"i want like 3 or 2 kids on you, and we gone move out my house cuz my house aint for no damn kids." i looked at him, dose he really think im finna be poppin kids out for him 1 is enough.