Chapter 12

(The next morning)
Jas pov

I woke up laying in Vons bed hearing the water running. Von was playing his music while in the shower like always so i got up and put on a big T-shirt of Vons and went down stairs cuz i was hungry asl. Then i heard Von coming down the steps.

"Goodtmorning" i said
"Yea wassup"
"Imma make some eggs and bacon"
"Nah go back upstairs and lay in bed"

I went upstairs with a confused look on my face on why i have to stay upstairs, then i hear tae come in and start talking to Von so i ran back down stairs and went up to Von because i wanted to have some fun. So i went to Von and reached in his pants grabbing his dick.
"Ah" Von said
"You like that daddy" i whispered.

After i did that i ran upstairs and i heard Von tell tae to leave real quick.

Vons pov

After i told Tae to leave i ran upstairs and jas was standing there wit a smirk on her face, i walked up to her and took off all her clothes and her panties were wet by looking at me, i pushed her on the bed and stuck my dick in her pussy and started taking it in and out until she moaned really loudly. I told her to get on top and she was on top deep throating my dick over and over. Then she got up and sat on my dick while spinning around and going up and down again. I pushed her off and started licking her pussy. Then she said "I'm bout to cum!" So i moved and carried her to the shower. I turned on the water and we got in together and i took my wash rag from this morning and rubbed her pussy and then i stuck my dick in her again, she started moaning and screaming faster. I went faster then i winked at her and got out the shower and put on my clothes. She finished showering till she got out.

"Damn You waz good ma" i said
"Your dick was tasty daddy"
"Well that's all you get because we fucked last night and then now"
"But i need more tonight" jas said.
"And I'm gone fuck you at your house"
"Okay good cuz bllani gonna be at her dude house"

(That night)
Jas pov

I put on one of bllani's lingerie's and got Vons favorite panties out and put them on. It was 9:30 and Von said he was otw over now so i unlocked the door when i heard his car then went to the back and laid on my bed. He came to the back and said "we can't fuck tonight cuz i got to go to my Ma's house, my lil sis need some medication and a babysitter.

I looked at Von "well fuck my life"
" come ere he said"
I went to Von and he unfastened my lingerie and started rubbing my pussy nice and slow. I started moaning.

"you wanna come babe, my moms not gone be there." he said in a lustful tone

"babe dont you think thats disrespectful?" i asked. "can we at least get thirty minutes in....PLEASE" i said touching his manhood, and smiled.

"my mom bout to leave out...just put on some cloths we can fuck when we get there."

"b-but i saw yo ma at the hospital when i aborted yo child dont you think she gone feel some way?"

"my mama dont wanna be no gandma, get yo ass in the car." he said, while grabbing my ass.

i sighed. "ok...big head" i laughed.

......................................................................................

we arrived at a big ass manison.

"when you wanna meet my mama?" i asked

"ion know, is she a cool white person?" he ask.

"nigga i aint even tell you abut my mom...."

"so she aint white?" he asked.

".....she is, but she cool" i said with a smile, we hopped out the car and headed to the front door, his mom opened the door and let us in and looked at me.

"this your girlfriend?" his ma asked.

"yeah" he said back.

"ooh ok well here is her medican and von....feed her, cuz let me find out you tried starving her again." i looked at von and shook my head.

"ma ok ok, i wont." his mom walked out, we walked up the stairs were his sister was, she was watching spongbob and eating funyuns. von walked over were she was and snatched the funyuns out her hand. started eating them. she started crying, and he laughed.

"stop being mean to her." i said snatching the chips out of von hands and gave them back to his sista

"t-thank you." she said wiping her tears. we left out her room and went into vons old bedroom.

"why you so mean to her?" i asked

"im playin wit ha she just a cry baby." he said, he grabbed my waist and laid me down on the bed.

he began to pull my panties off, he slid his fingers in and out my wetness he kissed me and began eating me out, he started spinning his tongue round and round on my clit and started sucking it. he pulled his pants down and entered me he began going in annd out making me scream and moan, he put his hands over my mouth and started going faster and faster, he took his dick out and turned me around flat on my belly and and inserted his dick, i pushed him back and he pulled me back making my legs shake, he then begins hitting it from the back.

"OH OH OHH! SLOW DOWN" i said trying to pull his dick out my pussy but he grabbed both of my hands so i couldnt do nun, and he aint slow down, i heard our bodies smashing up against each other, he pulls his dick and starts eating me out, he started nibbling on my clit making me cum.

"what the hell i know you aint cum in my fucking mouth!" he said while wiping his mouth. he grabbed me off the bed by my hair and made me suck his dick, he started bobbing my head up and down then he turned me over and put his dick back in and started sliding in and out then....his sister busts in, we both jump up, i grabbed the blanket and and put it over us.

he mouth was wide open. "GET THE FUCK OUT!" von said throwing a pillow at her and she ran i grabbed my clothes and put them on. von did the same we walked out of the room and walked down stairs to fix his sister some food.

"zonique bring yo dumb ass down stairs!" von said. she walked down stairs all shy i felt bad for taking dick infront of her... she was tramatized

"umm.... im s-sorry for not knocking" she said.

"aww dont be its your brother fault for always wanting his dic- never mind." i said. von gave me a shady look. i passed her some tacos and kool-aid.

"how much you see?" von asked

"umm..when your potty part was inside her potty part..." she shyly, von gave her 100 dollar bill to not tell.

................................................................................................................................................................

tell me why i just ate tacos and was drinking kool-aid